British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Ohh the bitterness coming from some in the Panthers camp is rather childish lol, talk about what you have got, not what you haven't , he certainly didn't go to Glasgow for extra money, I believe he was on more at the Showground last season!!!

• Like 1

I wonder what the Ben Barker fans make of his comments; we all know they slated Robert Lambert last year.

I've yet to see Lambert come out in the media and slate the Panthers.

It would seem from this weeks Speedway Star that Ben Barker never had any intention of joining Panthers and according to him Money was never the issue. A complete contrast to what we had been led to believe.

Mr Barker has a habit of being less than honest during an interview, I sat through two of his interviews at Berwick last season, one a work of pure fiction, the other a well scripted fantasy.

• Like 3

The world is full of liars and cheaters, I see no reason why anyone would expect a speedway rider to be any different

I wonder what the Ben Barker fans make of his comments; we all know they slated Robert Lambert last year.

I've yet to see Lambert come out in the media and slate the Panthers.

lambert is still waiting for his mam to finish the script, then he will to learn to read !

so could be some tine .

• Like 1

Ohh the bitterness coming from some in the Panthers camp is rather childish lol, talk about what you have got, not what you haven't , he certainly didn't go to Glasgow for extra money, I believe he was on more at the Showground last season!!!

Seeing as you know so much about Panthers and Ben Barkers financial affairs perhaps you would like to share them with us or are you the childish one who has no interest in the subject but still has to poke his nose in

Id rather believe what Ged says than what you read in a magazine anyway does it matter? we have our team declared now so lets bring the season on

• Like 1

Have not seen Panthers stalwart Paul Cater for some time. Anybody know whether he is ok , or followed Dixie Staunton into the great unknown

Seeing as you know so much about Panthers and Ben Barkers financial affairs perhaps you would like to share them with us or are you the childish one who has no interest in the subject but still has to poke his nose in

As Pogo1 goes to Glasgow Speedway why wouldn't he be interested? It's Panther fans who are sticking their noses into Glasgow's business. If anyone knows about a rider's deals why should they come on here and make it public? Mark Fiora was to sign for Glasgow, after telling the supporters this he went through to Edinburgh and signed for them I don't think we lost any sleep over it.

Edited by tyretrax
  • Like 1

As Pogo1 goes to Glasgow Speedway why wouldn't he be interested? It's Panther fans who are sticking their noses into Glasgow's business. If anyone knows about a rider's deals why should they come on here and make it public? Mark Fiora was to sign for Glasgow, after telling the supporters this he went through to Edinburgh and signed for them I don't think we lost any sleep over it.

How many years ago was that then, and your not losing any sleep over it lol

I don't remember our management team saying anything derogatory about Ben at the time he signed for Glasgow,if memory serves me correctly,they wished him well.

I believe they found a better replacement in Nicolaj anyway.

Ben did a good job for us when needed last year, even altering many fans opinion of him, including mine, what he hopes to gain from the piece in the Star is questionable.

Bringing out the thermals and looking forward to March,because if there is one thing that is a given at the Showground,it will be cold!

• Like 4

Ben was offerd decent money, sponsorship, and use of private house and workshop. Panthers run on a tighter budget and couldnt match that so wished him well for the future.

• Like 1

Ben was offerd decent money, sponsorship, and use of private house and workshop. Panthers run on a tighter budget and couldnt match that so wished him well for the future.

And Peterborough weren't the only team thought to have signed him.

How many years ago was that then, and your not losing any sleep over it lol

Remember it, didn't bother me then doesn't bother me now.