British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

I'm assuming Grondal does better on his home track because yesterday at Glasgow he was dreadful , seemingly downing tools in a couple of his races

You'd like to say he does..... Last season yes, this season, well

No, just as crap.

I'm assuming Grondal does better on his home track because yesterday at Glasgow he was dreadful , seemingly downing tools in a couple of his races

You made the comment on the updates page for the match for heat 3 about Grondal stating you think it was a shed chain you must of misheard that what you should of put was think hes a s**t dane.

not to worry ,you will have cookie soon .

• Like 1

I don't think so , we won't pay silly money for success that's why Ben Barker is at Glasgow and not Peterborough and as you've kindly pointed out so many times Belle Vue is also a Friday night track . So I see little or no chance of him riding for Panthers. Maybe he would be good for us and probably have to make 3 changes to fit him in and with what other riders there are available it doesn't look likely. Shame for Cookie not getting any meetings Belle vue should have come to an agreement with there old landlords to use the greyhound stadium until there new ill fated stadium is ready to use , I believe that is what Swindon are doing and it would have kept riders employed and earning money

It cannot come soon enough.

I don't think so , we won't pay silly money for success that's why Ben Barker is at Glasgow and not Peterborough and as you've kindly pointed out so many times Belle Vue is also a Friday night track . So I see little or no chance of him riding for Panthers. Maybe he would be good for us and probably have to make 3 changes to fit him in and with what other riders there are available it doesn't look likely. Shame for Cookie not getting any meetings Belle vue should have come to an agreement with there old landlords to use the greyhound stadium until there new ill fated stadium is ready to use , I believe that is what Swindon are doing and it would have kept riders employed and earning money

He's desperate to earn a wage and we are desparate to win a race yet alone a meeting

Not if RF still owns the place :neutral:

He'd beat Lambert, Grondal and MPT on a unicycle at the minute

To be fair if all three of them can ride a unicycle at once I'd beat them too.

is the fixture list that bad , is cookie still a asset of the monarchs ??? panthers could fit cook in like you say it means they'll have to drop porsing palm toft

cookie

lambert

jakobsen

ellis

ostergaard

bowen or a rider up to 4.3

perry

or

cookie

lambert

jakobsen

5.97 for another

ostergaard

3pt rider

perry

Edited by hans fan

'cried off' or injured?

If he cried off then why would he go off injured in heat 13. Pretty rubbishty thing for you to say tbh without the facts

• Like 1

Porsing has cried off the Plymouth meeting I see

How will we cope without his usual 5 point return? A devastating loss. Edited by Noodles