British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Ah he has clashes in Poland and Sweden and also possible Denmark so he can't ride sadly. Next ......

Kenneth Bjerre...Come on down :D

Better ask that idiot Godfrey first I'm sure he would find a way to block it (in the best interests of British speedway) of course

Amazing how the chairman couldn't make the comment.

Let's look at this another way. Cookie needs more meetings and money. Why would he agree to sign if he was going to miss lots of meetings?

He wouldn't be missing meetings though would he? If he wasn't riding for one, he'd be riding for the other.

Better ask that idiot Godfrey first I'm sure he would find a way to block it (in the best interests of British speedway) of course

If Mr Godfrey and the rest of his management committee are doing nothing much this evening, and are keen on this interests of speedway lark, they might want to look at how an assessed 7pt average rider can come out with a 3pt average as his first true average, some things up there.

• Like 1

If Mr Godfrey and the rest of his management committee are doing nothing much this evening, and are keen on this interests of speedway lark, they might want to look at how an assessed 7pt average rider can come out with a 3pt average as his first true average, some things up there.

Ask idiot Godfrey and he'll tell you it 's (in the best interest's of British speedway)

He wouldn't be missing meetings though would he? If he wasn't riding for one, he'd be riding for the other.

oh dear..is anyone going to explain
  • Like 1

So Scunny have 10.75 left if replace Ashley Morris now as Holub a 7.00 average rider suddenly drops to 3.00, a Craig Cook gap?

So does Karger and Bukhave change? Bit unfair on there sides!

So Scunny have 10.75 left if replace Ashley Morris now as Holub a 7.00 average rider suddenly drops to 3.00, a Craig Cook gap?

And Jye!!

And Jye!!

Friday team I'm affraid and you've got tonnes more Friday meetings than us!

Friday team I'm affraid and you've got tonnes more Friday meetings than us!

No I meant Jye should be able to drop to a 3 given that Zebedee now has!!

• Like 1

Friday june 17 th Scunthorpe are at the showground it will be good for Panthers supporters to make there feelings known to mr Godfrey (in the interests of British speedway)

• Like 2

As my mother ( GRHS) would have said a "right ruddy hames" . As so often in Speedway six of one and half a dozen of the other. A Rule which allows the BSPA to do whatever they want whenever they want, and a promoter who carries on regardless despite having been given due warning of what would happen.

They are like a load of kids squabbling in the playground. How it can be expected that with the standard of person in charge this sport can ever be taken seriously is quite beyond me.

I genuinely fear that within the next few years Speedway in this country will not exist.

When Godfrey gets his way and signs Cookie we can all go and sit on there startline and protest as its surely in the best interest's of British speedway.

• Like 1