British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

you are, stays at 7 all year on a 3

May stay at number 7, but not sure average doesn't change

Funny thing, remember a few seasons ago Glasgow weren't allowed to run on a Sunday, because there was a 4 team tournament thing on at the show ground.

Anyway isn't it just easier to blame the bspa for everything

Would it not have been more prudent of the panthers promotion to just not arrange a fixture in the first place rather than work with tight timings?

Don't believe for a second this booking from mcn was taken at short notice.

Why is it always someone else's fault, can't you're own promoter ever be to blame??

The fixtures were planned with dates provided by the showground management

• Like 1

Sorry, forgot, the Danish championship rounds will affect panthers and rye more than the meeting at Glasgow on Sunday.

My point was really about this continual bad mouthing of your landlords, where would British speedway be without the showground, let alone the panthers.

Considering the events of 2010 and the threat of closure a couple of times since without too much apparent concern from those up top I'd say that British Speedway would muddle on through regardless.

As for badmouthing, there was none until the new breed arrived in 2002. We were primary users of the EoES and felt valued. Friday night was speedway night without exception and it was great. Now we have as and when speedway, have been through several promotions, fixture problems, financial disasters and BSPA rulings all making life extremely difficult but we need to look closer to home :shock:

• Like 2

northyorksbear, on 10 May 2016 - 12:28 AM, said:

May stay at number 7, but not sure average doesn't change

No7s stay No7s only No6s change places

No7s stay No7s only No6s change places

Perry I am told goes into the top 5 from the 15th

Don't think so.. Young brit No7's stay at number 7..ifnot then thats another stupid rule.

Perry I am told goes into the top 5 from the 15th

nothing would surprise me with the way things are!

But if he does what happens to the 'protected' heat 4?

I see that Panthers ride our next match against ippo at home in a meaningless plc fixture on Sunday 22nd..then we have them again on BH Mon 30th..surely it would make sense just to make it a double header on the 30th?...ifnot the crowd will be a poor one for the 22nd...unless a certain rider was making his debut of course!

nothing would surprise me with the way things are!

But if he does what happens to the 'protected' heat 4?

It becomes the 'unprotected' heat 4... Anything is possible these days as the rules are like a box of Forrest Gumps chocolates :D

• Like 1

I see that Panthers ride our next match against ippo at home in a meaningless plc fixture on Sunday 22nd..then we have them again on BH Mon 30th..surely it would make sense just to make it a double header on the 30th?...ifnot the crowd will be a poor one for the 22nd...unless a certain rider was making his debut of course!

arent you riding at scunny on the 30th... how can a team be in 2 places at once.. unless you ride 3 times in one day

arent you riding at scunny on the 30th... how can a team be in 2 places at once.. unless you ride 3 times in one day

Scunthorpe away starts at 2pm, Ipswich at home starts at 8pm..

Scunthorpe at 2.00pm

Peterborough at 8.00pm

Cook cleared to ride for the Panthers as of BSPA Twitter feed, details to follow...........

• Like 5