British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

welcome back to cookie . signing for two friday tracks was always going to be an issue . wish him well .

so who caved in the, peterborough management, the bspa or the extreme busy E.O.E.S. landlords ..?

maybe the simple way is always the best .. welcome to workington palm toft , not .

no reason to have a designated race day now is there ? its all chop and change as you like .

Edited by jenga

Sundays are better for most fans

Perhaps that's exactly what the attendances so far this season have shown the promotion. I don't know by the way but what I have noticed is the amount of fans that, when discussing it, frequently state a preference for "the old days" and regular Friday night racing.

So is palm toft out? Well done panthers great signing.

What time do Sunday meetings normally finish?

Edited by baldyman

So is palm toft out? Mell done panthers great signing.

Yes ..

Great news for Panthers fans !, if this, does not out bums on seats, nothing will.

So is palm toft out? Well done panthers great signing.

What time do Sunday meetings normally finish?

Between 6.30 and 7.00 when its a 5pm start

Perhaps that's exactly what the attendances so far this season have shown the promotion. I don't know by the way but what I have noticed is the amount of fans that, when discussing it, frequently state a preference for "the old days" and regular Friday night racing.

The occasional Sunday is ok if the weather's nice but can take it or leave it now.

A team needs a regular race night. I'd accept a few BH Monday meetings, but supporters will soon get fed up with meetings on different days.

Good to see Cook back in the PL.

Are you on a wind up.

Are you on a wind up.

Me? Nope!

So has cook chucked his Polish team then? He wasn't getting a ride but Sundays rule it out.

Me? Nope!

So bearing in mind what you say has been Peterborough's problem for 14 years, what exactly is the point? We already know that, as do the last 4 promoters who have tried their luck at the EoES, so it's either wind up or ill judged given our recent history.

• Like 1

Perhaps this is a sign that the B S P A are now going to listen to the paying public, or am I being overly optimistic, welcome Craig and Tom,farewell MPT and Niklas,thanks for your efforts.

So bearing in mind what you say has been Peterborough's problem for 14 years, what exactly is the point? We already know that, as do the last 4 promoters who have tried their luck at the EoES, so it's either wind up or ill judged given our recent history.

Cheer up

• Like 1

I rather think Sunday afternoons have been generally better attended so far than Friday evenings, Sunday's are certainly more family friendly and generally offer the travelling fans time to get home at a reasonable hour.

Now the weather has improved attendances should improve and no problem with double uppers either, the only practical negative is if it's really hot it's difficult to keep the track in good condition and properly damp but our track team did a great job last week.

• Like 3