British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Has any Peterborough fans heard anything about there being another fixture at the showground this year ? I have heard off a couple of people there may be another fixture involving teams both sides of the A47 from Peterborough and may yet be involving Mr Bjerre as a guest.

That is consistent with something I heard. At least for the home fans it would be one match that Peterborough wouldn't lose.

One that I'm sure you won't go too.

I don't know why you are wasting your time. Just don't bother, it's easier that way

Good shout..or an individual meeting from all the riders who have rode for us this season🙂

• Like 2

Good shout..or an individual meeting from all the riders who have rode for us this season

thats a better shout .......... will K.K.H. be invited ?

Edited by jenga

Good shout..or an individual meeting from all the riders who have rode for us this season

That will have a rider list longer than the Golden Helmet in Pardubice!! :P

• Like 1

Morrissey Fan You have one of the teams correct in Kings Lynn but the home team will be a club who are errrm cough Unable to complete the fixture at their own track.

If it goes ahead hopefully both teams fans and Peterborough fans will support it just depends on show ground availability and costs I just hope its not at option two Scunthorpe as can't see it being very well supported as too far for fans and not much home crowd

Has any Peterborough fans heard anything about there being another fixture at the showground this year ? I have heard off a couple of people there may be another fixture involving teams both sides of the A47 from Peterborough and may yet be involving Mr Bjerre as a guest.

Not got a lot going for it then.

I've been to several matches this season.

SEVERAL home meetings , but lets not forget the one AT Berwick eh . that away meeting makes up for all those other home meetings you have failed to attend .

can you name the meetings you attended ? should not be hard if there was only several . no pressure , take your time . looking forward to the reply ...

The panthers should race against the Lynn nl team, they may have a chance in that one

Please stop, one only has so many ribs y'know.

• Like 1

Panthers vs Lynn would be a massive clash.

A total waste of time effort and money!!!!

• Like 1