British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Heard that Anders has been talking to lots of teams including Glasgow. If they don't sign him can only assume they couldn't agree terms. So gazc could be right and a fee required if he goes elsewhere.

Heard that Anders has been talking to lots of teams including Glasgow. If they don't sign him can only assume they couldn't agree terms. So gazc could be right and a fee required if he goes elsewhere.

Glasgow cannot force him to go on a transfer if they dont accomodate him in their 2016 team selection.

be great to see with in Red and Black for 2016

What would be funny was if Glasgow changed there mind and have Anders instead of Barker now

I think you will that he has definately signed on the dotted line to Ride for Cashgow nest season according to the speedway star.

Cannot for the life of me know why he wants a sunday commute from Cornwall to Glasgow every sunday!

From what I gather Panthers and Barker no longer on good terms. Following an incident on Friday

From what I gather Panthers and Barker no longer on good terms. Following an incident on Friday

come on Jim spill the beans!

Source?

I think you will that he has definately signed on the dotted line to Ride for Cashgow nest season according to the speedway star.

Cannot for the life of me know why he wants a sunday commute from Cornwall to Glasgow every sunday!

If Glasgow decide they would rather have Thomsen, Barker could easily be the one to be cast aside the paperwork he signed will be chip paper, not saying they would mind you but it would be funny if it happened and if hes burnt his bridges with Ged even better. Edited by scoobydoo

What incident would that be then

What new era would that be then?

• Like 1

Doubt it if he's already signed for a polish side... What would be the point

..he would miss more meetings than Lambert!