British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Not being funny Daz, you ain't been correct on most things so far so let's wait and see :lol:

• Like 1

It's the national press reporting this so they've got it from somewhere

A lazy journalist reading your posts???? wink

The national press are hopeless at reporting about sports they don't have a clue about, if they guess enough one time they will get it right.

• Like 2

Panthers are riding Sunday at 5pm. I believe it's a reduced polish league season

8 teams, so 16 Sundays minimum

They also have squads

so what happens when KB is is good form or there is an injury in the squad and they call him up at a few days notice?

We all know a rider wont say no to their Polish team.

• Like 1

If Peterborough are running Sundays at 5pm I find it difficult to believe that Bjerre could commit to a full season in the PL and a full season in Poland.

They also have squads

But if Bjerre is selected to ride EVERY match that is rather academic.

And Bjerre is a heat leader with a 100% appearance record in the 2015 Extraliga.

Tarnow tracked exactly the same top 5 in every match last season - except for two June fixtures when Leon Madsen was out injured.

So the existence of squads is academic. KB will expect to be available for Poland every Sunday when there is a fixture.

• Like 1

Don't get all this interest in KB, IMO.... Been in the Panthers team before in our EL days, look what happened in the play offs, also is he really a team man ? or has he changed since being at KL..........

• Like 1

so what happens when KB is is good form or there is an injury in the squad and they call him up at a few days notice?

We all know a rider wont say no to their Polish team.

now thats the type of question i would have asked . but i was scared i would set off the tantrum kids at peterborrow. oops , Peterborough. is that ok for you ?

• Like 1

now thats the type of question i would have asked . but i was scared i would set off the tantrum kids at peterborrow. oops , Peterborough. is that ok for you ?

Anything that puts a spanner in the works for Bjerre or Sundays is fine by me so ask away.

• Like 1

are you not keen on big bear then ?

He's partly the reason that we're here and potless (when it mattered) since 2006 so you could come to that conclusion.

• Like 1