British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

All gone quiet on the hunt for a new number 1 and main team sponsor, wonder what the supremo has planned my guess is they have Monster Energy as sponsor and Gollob at number 1. if you read what the deluded fans on here say who they think they are going to get to ride at Peterborough Gollob could be an option in their eyes

one thing for certain is your disguised username is 100% right

• Like 2

yeah he's a Bona Fide nob! :t:

• Like 1

Picked it himself too,that says it all really,still it is good to know that he agrees with us deluded lot about something.

• Like 1

You'll have to excuse him, think he must be dyslexic or maybe he's more than just stupid

I'm sure there will be a new sponsor too.

Are you sure? Last I saw our new commercial manager was asking fans for ideas on Facebook?

Are you sure? Last I saw our new commercial manager was asking fans for ideas on Facebook?

If true then he won't be your Commercial Manager for long, there will be other clubs head hunting him for their club.

Whats happened to Carl Oakes ?

Carl resigned for reasons that have not been made public. Also gather he is not required to organise the Supporters Club quiz anymore either.

Carl resigned for reasons that have not been made public. Also gather he is not required to organise the Supporters Club quiz anymore either.

All sounds a bit vague doesn't it. Not my cup of tea but never read anything negative from those who attended, but now you're told "Join us for a new and improved quiz night." - that's gonna be a neat trick!

Whats happened to Carl Oakes ?

Nice guy but I think somebody must have rattled his cage for some reason unknown to most of us Good quiz night first question NO1 What happened with Carl Oakes . Double points for the correct answer
  • Like 1

need to get Bratters back on board - the guy was a commercial Magnate..! :t:

• Like 2

Bratters has been available and willing for long enough but they always seem to go for the cheap option. If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. I doubt that Frost paid peanuts but he chose the monkey route and nothing much changes.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

If it is to be Bjerre he will be just about the most boring superstar a side could sign. He will inevitably carry a high average and win a load of races, and that is great, but I could still see him throwing in meetings where he was completely mince and beaten by riders he shouldn’t be.

A step into the PL would be a serious admittance of being on the downward spiral which I don’t think he necessarily is but once the decision is mind it might become his default mind-set.