British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Think Steve was getting mixed up with Shamek and the ridiculous situation of changing his average during the close season.

Yes, he was and what he says otherwise has merit. That was in the Sandhu/ Rosco era that led to the 'winter of discontent' and has nothing to do with the current promotion.

You know what I am sick of people like you slagging Poole off all the time for no justifiable reason...................

I just hope that if something similar ever happens to you that has happened to Dakota North and his family that you are treated with the same contempt that you have for him and Poole at this time................

The sport is in a bad enough place without so called fans like you having no respect for him and his family.................

I have followed my team for near on 40 years and I have never come across such a nasty piece of work as you..............you criticise everything I say yet if I spoke about your team the same way as you speak about mine I would be in the wrong...............time you grew up

I have never used the word hate in a post before now but my hatred for certain alleged fans on this forum is getting greater by the minute..............true fans do not slag off riders, teams or promoters...........true fans like the sport as a whole..................there are a lot of the posters on this thread who do nothing but try and make trouble for Poole and its fans.................think its time we caused a few ripples of our own and see how you like it...............

RP

Someone's touched a nerve. See how you like it now come on.

Someone's touched a nerve. See how you like it now come on.

Some seriously nasty bullies on this forum. 2 to be specific. Complete c***s. Probably the same person thinking about it.

Ah well.

You know what I am sick of people like you slagging Poole off all the time for no justifiable reason...................

I just hope that if something similar ever happens to you that has happened to Dakota North and his family that you are treated with the same contempt that you have for him and Poole at this time................

The sport is in a bad enough place without so called fans like you having no respect for him and his family.................

I have followed my team for near on 40 years and I have never come across such a nasty piece of work as you..............you criticise everything I say yet if I spoke about your team the same way as you speak about mine I would be in the wrong...............time you grew up

I have never used the word hate in a post before now but my hatred for certain alleged fans on this forum is getting greater by the minute..............true fans do not slag off riders, teams or promoters...........true fans like the sport as a whole..................there are a lot of the posters on this thread who do nothing but try and make trouble for Poole and its fans.................think its time we caused a few ripples of our own and see how you like it...............

RP

Hate all those ........................................................……

• Like 1

Piotr has never ridden for Coventry

WRONG.

3 matches in 2011.

Please try keep up.

I Don't

You aren't know for getting things right.

I think you will find Piotr gained his average at Poole....................

RP

Piotr never gained an average, that's why he came to Wolves on an assessed average. Coventry used him 3 times in 2011 before Poole did.

• Like 1

Think Steve was getting mixed up with Shamek and the ridiculous situation of changing his average during the close season.

he didnt change his average during the close season , he hadnt ridden enough matches to get a proper average so started 2011 on an assessed average but some promoter didnt like the fact and had a fit

I never said I was a party to them.............and even if I was I would not tell the forum..........what you call hearsay in the press is a damn sight nearer the truth than the crap that you and the other members of the anti Poole brigade have spouted off about..............the only people who know the truth are those involved and in this case there is no reason to believe that Ford et al are not telling the truth..................

No cheating involved...........proper certification provided............end of...........

And why rake up the past............bet it took you a long time to find that in the Echo archives just to prove what an idiot you are................

RP

no, took me about 2minutes....and theres plenty more where that came from :t:

RP

You have always caused ripples with your posts with all those .......................................................... :lol:

I never said I was a party to them.............and even if I was I would not tell the forum..........what you call hearsay in the press is a damn sight nearer the truth than the crap that you and the other members of the anti Poole brigade have spouted off about..............the only people who know the truth are those involved and in this case there is no reason to believe that Ford et al are not telling the truth..................

No cheating involved...........proper certification provided............end of...........

And why rake up the past............bet it took you a long time to find that in the Echo archives just to prove what an idiot you are................

RP

I bet you wear out your .......................... button.

Drama queen alert :D not sure there is a topic where you don't result to name calling or your toys come out of the pram ..keep taking the tablets :P

I rarely throw my toys out of the pram............but I think I speak for most Poole fans when I say we are sick of the anti Poole brigade..............not a drama queen at all just hacked off with the constant b******s spouted by certain people on here.................

I have nothing against any other team or riders or fans but this thread has shown just how petty minded certain non Poole fans can be...........

RP

• Like 1

What a load of old tosh this thread has become, it should be retitled Poole Supporters v The Usual Forum Idiots...Again!

Edited for accuracy.

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 3

Hate all those ........................................................

So what! If it annoys so many people, I might try it!!! :D 😂😂

You have always caused ripples with your posts with all those .......................................................... :lol:

Singling someone out for a particular reason is a form of bullying. Just saying!

What a load of old tosh this thread has become, it should be retitled Poole Supporters v The Forum Idiots...Again!

Yep, they are idiots!! :D :D
  • Like 2

So what! If it annoys so many people, I might try it!!! :D

Singling someone out for a particular reason is a form of bullying. Just saying!

Yep, they are idiots!! :D :D

Just to point out you are calling out bullying yet are happy to call some idiots. Just saying. :wink:

• Like 4

What a load of old tosh this thread has become, it should be retitled Poole Supporters v The Forum Idiots...Again!

Totally CLASSLESS.

• Like 1

Just to point out you are calling out bullying yet are happy to call some idiots. Just saying. :wink:

But that's being polite! ;):D
  • Like 1