British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

You know what I am sick of people like you slagging Poole off all the time for no justifiable reason...................

I just hope that if something similar ever happens to you that has happened to Dakota North and his family that you are treated with the same contempt that you have for him and Poole at this time................

The sport is in a bad enough place without so called fans like you having no respect for him and his family.................

I have followed my team for near on 40 years and I have never come across such a nasty piece of work as you..............you criticise everything I say yet if I spoke about your team the same way as you speak about mine I would be in the wrong...............time you grew up

I have never used the word hate in a post before now but my hatred for certain alleged fans on this forum is getting greater by the minute..............true fans do not slag off riders, teams or promoters...........true fans like the sport as a whole..................there are a lot of the posters on this thread who do nothing but try and make trouble for Poole and its fans.................think its time we caused a few ripples of our own and see how you like it...............

RP

...................... :rofl: ..................................... :rofl: ...................................... :rofl:

• Like 2

But by trying to tell us that the thread is Poole supporters against the Idiots you have included me as one of the idiots when all I have done is to ask a perfectly simple and civil question, which neither you nor Red Panda have been able to answer.

I would suggest that when you call people idiots Red Panda needs to be included if she makes sweeping generalisations she can't back up.

You haven't asked me anything as far as I recall...and if you look back I edited it to the USUAL Forum Idiots so if you feel that's aimed at you (and nowhere have I said as such) then if the cap fits :lol:

I would call it having a sense of feeling for what goes on down at Poole. Some of us have first hand experience of the" dirty tricks brigade"

I have openly stated many times that I don't like or agree with a lot of the things which have gone on in the past at my club, however on this occasion Matt Ford has followed the rules to the letter. A medical certificate had been issued by a medical professional so that gave Poole the opportunity to track a guest...which is exactly what they did. So tell me, WHERE IS THE CHEATING IN THAT?

It's the rules you lot have an issue with, and Poole are being lambasted for following them, nothing more!

The thing is I admire Matt Ford for the success he has achieved for Poole but then there is the other side of the coin which at the very least tarnishes the reputation of your club.

Not on this occasion he hasn't, in the past yes I agree and no Poole supporter can argue against that to be fair.

• Like 1

I have just spent half an hour of my life (which I will never get back) reading the last few pages of this thread. It is to be regarded as either hilarious or very sad, depending on your viewpoint. It does, however, provide me with refreshing reassurance that the decision I took some time ago to spend no more dosh on attending meetings was the correct one. The sport in this country is a joke. I have heard it said that it is run by crooks for crooks. How many teams remain in the ultra-competitive Elite League? Why do so many top riders turn their backs on this country. You really do not need to be a genius to know why!

I have openly stated many times that I don't like or agree with a lot of the things which have gone on in the past at my club, however on this occasion Matt Ford has followed the rules to the letter. A medical certificate had been issued by a medical professional so that gave Poole the opportunity to track a guest...which is exactly what they did. So tell me, WHERE IS THE CHEATING IN THAT?

He didn't mention cheating. He said "dirty tricks" and thats what Matt is good at.

For all the Poole fans, perhaps you should adapt the Millwall chant... "No one likes us, We don't care"

To what?

"Everyone hates us & we don't give a shh..."

• Like 1

To all Poole fans.

You know that whatever you say somebody is going to come back against you.

Best way to handle it is just do not reply to them.

Let the team speak for themselves win or lose.

• Like 6

Umm, no yours wasn't. You have singled someone out for something. Whereas I haven't

Strange that you quoted a post of mine then and that seems to be singling someone out. I'll repeat again read my post about ripples - it was a jokey comment, complete with smiley face so stop being so silly saying it's bullying. If it helps I'll try to do a few ripples.

.................... ....................... ........................

................... .................... ......................

It's the rules you lot have an issue with, and Poole are being lambasted for following them, nothing more!

Not on this occasion he hasn't, in the past yes I agree and no Poole supporter can argue against that to be fair.

But surely you can see that it is how people perceive what has happened in the past that makes many suspicious every time the club do something like replacing an out of form rider with a guest who is likely to score more points. Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1

Don't worry we'll get over it when Belle Vue are champions. :)

• Like 1

To all Poole fans.

You know that whatever you say somebody is going to come back against you.

Best way to handle it is just do not reply to them.

Let the team speak for themselves win or lose.

And the ever declining attendances at speedway likewise.

You haven't asked me anything as far as I recall...and if you look back I edited it to the USUAL Forum Idiots so if you feel that's aimed at you (and nowhere have I said as such) then if the cap fits :lol:

Well who are the usual idiots as opposed the the rest ?

The point is that the main thrust of virtually every non-Poole post is that Ford has pulled so m any underhand staunts in the past nobody believes anything h e says anymore. You seem to agree that his past record is shady at best, so why are people idiots for jumping on this point?

On top of that we have Poole supporter Red Pnda making the quite offensive comment that other promoters sit on their backsides waiting for the world to come to them . That is about as stupid a comment as anything else on the thread

• Like 1

Massive would be doing the treble in a league with 18 or so teams.

Ford has achieved much in his time at Poole but at what benefit to the sport?

Times change mate it will Still be a massive acheivement IF, we do. Now tell me this. Would Man Utd give a monkeys as to how Chelsea run their club, and would Bournemouth give a monkeys how that lot 20 mile east down the road run their club? NO, so why the hell should we give a monkeys how other clubs are ran. in the EL. We cannot run there club for them, so how they run it is entirely up to them.

Matt runs Poole Speedway how he see's fit and if you or anybody else do not like it then you can lay the blame at your clubs door, not Poole Speedway.

Edited by Starman2006