British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

Phew, glad you're back from your ban... can you ask Dak how his Dad's hand is for me ?

I asked him, and got a rather vague reply..

Kind regards

Whereas my reply was very to the point 😆

Phew, glad you're back from your ban... can you ask Dak how his Dad's hand is for me ?

I asked him, and got a rather vague reply..

Kind regards

Not suprised are you ... :o

Lance Armstrong

Matt Ford

Ben Johnson

Kyle Newman

Maradona

Charles Ingram

Neil Middleditch

Enron

Spanish Paralympians

Whilst I value your right to an opinion I hope you value my right to disagree with it. I just don't like cheats if fact in this context the only thing worse is cheats who when crow about "winning"

Each to their own I guess but I'll never get my head around it.

I know this is a little bit late but what did the Spanish paralympians do?

Lance Armstrong

Matt Ford

Ben Johnson

Kyle Newman

Maradona

Charles Ingram

Neil Middleditch

Enron

Spanish Paralympians

Whilst I value your right to an opinion I hope you value my right to disagree with it. I just don't like cheats if fact in this context the only thing worse is cheats who when crow about "winning"

Each to their own I guess but I'll never get my head around it.

Brilliant! Matt Ford and Enron. More lists please..you've cheered us up.

I know this is a little bit late but what did the Spanish paralympians do?

Pretended to be disabled when they weren't.

Makes North/Ford seem almost angelic.

I just cannot understand why there are still a lot of bitter people on here still moanoing that we won the league, again. We are now into November, will the few still be complaining come March. :nono:

Untill other promoters get their heads out of the sand start to speculate and look for improving riders we will make it 8 by next October. Then 10 will clearly be in sight.

It's all very well, you keeping count of the so-called successes Poole have attained, but do you keep up to date, with information on the number of supporters lost to the sport, simply because they were fed-up with all the rule breaking and underhandedness going on, to achieve those successes????

To me that's far more important.......

• Like 2

It's all very well, you keeping count of the so-called successes Poole have attained, but do you keep up to date, with information on the number of supporters lost to the sport, simply because they were fed-up with all the rule breaking and underhandedness going on, to achieve those successes????

To me that's far more important.......

If that were true and if Matt Ford/Poole were indeed at fault all the time, then one would expect Poole's attendances to fall, whereas in fact they have at worst remained stable and for the past 2 years shown an increase. Surprisingly, if what you say has any factual basis then all the other EL teams would experience low attendances when Poole visit - which they don't!! All EL clubs have their best attendances (weather permitting) whenever Poole are the opponents. Just ask Mick Horton, Terry Russell, Jon Cook, Chris Morton etc etc.

Any fall off in attendances at other clubs is down to a combination of poor facilities, poor value for money and a lack of local marketing/promotion!!

If that were true and if Matt Ford/Poole were indeed at fault all the time, then one would expect Poole's attendances to fall, whereas in fact they have at worst remained stable and for the past 2 years shown an increase. Surprisingly, if what you say has any factual basis then all the other EL teams would experience low attendances when Poole visit - which they don't!! All EL clubs have their best attendances (weather permitting) whenever Poole are the opponents. Just ask Mick Horton, Terry Russell, Jon Cook, Chris Morton etc etc.

Any fall off in attendances at other clubs is down to a combination of poor facilities, poor value for money and a lack of local marketing/promotion!!

Poor deluded one!

Living in your dream world there im afraid.

I go to Ipswich 4 or 5 times a season and i absolutly cherry pick the teams i go to watch , usually Edinburgh, Glasgow, for example. Im not wasting my money to see my team thrash a poor Rye House for example.

Other elite leagues teams attendances are falling and its a result of a few factors and yes fans are lost to the sport because of some of the things Poole have done. To say otherwise is totally deluded and blinkered.

And yes when Poole visit they are usually a big draw because they are the team to beat, so of course Lakesides biggest crowd will be against Poole rather than Wolves.

I would reckon Pooles biggest crowds are against Coventry and Swindon and less against Lakeside and Wolves.

It stands to reason so i have no idea what point you are trying to make re crowds.

Pooles attendances dont fall because they are winning its quite black and white.

2009 when Poole were struggling the crowds dropped off markedly.

I agree other promotions dont help themselves but as i say the way Poole speedway have conducted themselves has an impact on the number of fans that go to speedway. They are by no means the sole cause but they are a factor

Poor deluded one!

Unfortunately for you he's not. He's actually spot on, but i don't expect you or the other sad deluded clown above who's still scanning the thread to make up some more rubbish to believe it. Its amazing how popular we are at Poole, just think, when we win the league again next season for the fourth time on the trotski, we will be even more popular... ;):party:

Edited by Starman2006

Wow!

Has Starman hacked your account?! I always thought you were reasonably sane with your posts and discussions on here. Dear me! :sad:

• Like 2

Wow!

Has Starman hacked your account?! I always thought you were reasonably sane with your posts and discussions on here. Dear me! :sad:

Looks as though Skidder's " brain washing" is taking effect. :D

Edited by Dave Jones
  • Like 1

Unfortunately for you he's not. He's actually spot on, but i don't expect you or the other sad deluded clown above who's still scanning the thread to make up some more rubbish to believe it. Its amazing how popular we are at Poole, just think, when we win the league again next season for the fourth time on the trotski, we will be even more popular... ;):party:

come on then fool quote me where im making stuff up.

1. I cherry pick the meetings i watch

2. Most elite league teams biggest attendance is against Poole

3. Poole are currently the biggest draw in the elite league for visiting fans.

4. Pooles biggest home crowds are against their nearest challengers (this season Coventry and Swindon)

5. Pooles lowest crowds are against poor teams (this season Lakeside and Wolves)

6. When Poole struggled in 2009 their crowds fell.

7. Poole are SOME of the reasons not ALL of the reason why people stop going.

So could you highlight which of the 7 above statements are incorrect and made up please.

Or will you simply not answer the question YET AGAIN!!!

My guess is as a blue tint blinkered fool you will if any only pick out point 7.

My guess is you will call me sad, deluded or a clown but hey ho

Wow!

I thought the same Skidder (although not liking me) is usually fine with his posts as normally is Red Panda.

Either the village idiot (starman in case anyone was wondering) has hacked them or they have been brainwashed by him

• Like 1

come on then fool quote me where im making stuff up.

1. I cherry pick the meetings i watch

2. Most elite league teams biggest attendance is against Poole

3. Poole are currently the biggest draw in the elite league for visiting fans.

4. Pooles biggest home crowds are against their nearest challengers (this season Coventry and Swindon)

5. Pooles lowest crowds are against poor teams (this season Lakeside and Wolves)

6. When Poole struggled in 2009 their crowds fell.

7. Poole are SOME of the reasons not ALL of the reason why people stop going.

So could you highlight which of the 7 above statements are incorrect and made up please.

Or will you simply not answer the question YET AGAIN!!!

My guess is as a blue tint blinkered fool you will if any only pick out point 7.

My guess is you will call me sad, deluded or a clown but hey ho

Still looking for a smilley that suits you, sadly i can't find one ..

Still looking for a smilley that suits you, sadly i can't find one ..

srtill waiting for you to actually answer a question or debate. Then again you need a brain to do that, and in your words.....sadly i cant find one.

any chance you can answer what i have made up please otherwise you are simply a troll.

many thanks