British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

All clubs do it. It was clear for everyone to see that it wasn't a serious fall otherwise I'm sure there would have been gasps rather than cheers.

All clubs don't do it. No justification at all.

Check the averages. North is higher than kennett.

The discussion was about tonight,not the averages.

Kennett or not Coventry would have got beaten easily.

Not with Joonas & Garrity we wouldn't. Missing Garrity in the pits as well.

North can't score 1 point yet Kennett is Pooles best rider 3,3,2

Cheating at its best

• Like 1

Yes they do (maybe not as loud) - I wasn't trying to justify it just saying it happens everywhere

Stopped watching when Holder got away with not starting . complete farce . watching corrie instead

From the time the green light come see on the ride r s are allowed 1.5 s eco do s to get their engines spinning before the tapes are releas ed. I didn't see the green light but. If the ref accidently let the tapes go as he put the light on he was right to call them back.

• Like 2

Not with Joonas & Garrity we wouldn't. Missing Garrity in the pits as well.

North can't score 1 point yet Kennett is Pooles best rider 3,3,2

Cheating at its best

You haven't got Joonas or Garrity. Iam simply referring to the situation regarding North and Kennett. Take his 8 points off and your still beaten easily. Edited by liam

What was Hans moaning at? Anyone?

Think he wasn't happy with how close to the track one of the guys on the centre green got on the 4th lap.

• Like 1

Yes they do.

They were cheering because their team had gained and the tac ride had failed.... to try and link that into thinking a rider might be injured is sick.

As I have said MANY times before on this subject, we have seen live on Sky in other play off finals RIDERS and MANAGERS jumping and punching the air when another teams rider has slid off.

It's called emotion and something speedway crowds lack... more of it, the sport would be in a much better place.

• Like 5

You haven't got Joonas or Garrity. Iam simply referring to the situation regarding North and Kennett. Take his 8 points off and your still beaten easily.

Take his 8 off and add 8 on for Coventry and it gets quite a bit closer believe it or not...
  • Like 2

Let's hope Kyle Howarths speedway career doesn't take him anywhere near a Bees race suit ever again.

• Like 2

You have to blame Horton he had Chance to strengthen this team and he didn't bother.I hope Belle Vue hammer poole now

Edited by kingbee
  • Like 4