British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Let's hope so. We can't afford to lose a club like Coventry. If it's only news of a site things would have to move very quickly for everything to be ready for 2017.

• Like 1

One good thing on our side is that Sandhu and Heaver certainly want to carry on running the stox. Just hope its still in the Coventry area.

Let's hope so. We can't afford to lose a club like Coventry. If it's only news of a site things would have to move very quickly for everything to be ready for 2017.

they have not put in planning application for the Brandon site yet so I'm sure another season at Brandon in 2017 would not be a problem if they secure another site

they have not put in planning application for the Brandon site yet so I'm sure another season at Brandon in 2017 would not be a problem if they secure another site

Heaver seemed convinced in his programme notes that next season would be the last. He also said if new stadium wasn't ready they would run stock car meetings at other tracks until the new stadium is finished. Seems pretty conclusive that next season will be the last at brandon

Jeremy Heaver confirmed in his programme notes at the stock cars last night than next season will be the last at Brandon. Also says we should hear news about a site for a new stadium by Christmas.

Nice to hear something positive, Hope it all goes through

Nice to hear something positive, Hope it all goes through

Just hoping he isn't telling us what we want to hear. I want to believe it but I will wait for an announcement on the site before getting excited.

We have had this with CCFC and over 2 years later they are no nearer to securing land for a new stadium even though we were told it was only weeks away.

• Like 3

Not feeling confident with regards to a powerful side in 2016. Our key strength was reserves, and as we'll probably be picking 2nd last we could be end up much weaker in the area. We need to strengthen the heat leaders as we were woefully exposed at the end, but where as these going to come from??

Not feeling confident with regards to a powerful side in 2016. Our key strength was reserves, and as we'll probably be picking 2nd last we could be end up much weaker in the area. We need to strengthen the heat leaders as we were woefully exposed at the end, but where as these going to come from??

Depends on how the draft will work and who is in it. We have Sarjeant as an asset so that should be good for us. If all tier 1 riders won't be in the draft then Sarj is probably the best. Will have to see how the AGM pans out next weekend

See the Poole heat leader rumours of Holder, Woffy and Dudek on other threads. Think we could do with a new fresh feel for 2016.

See the Poole heat leader rumours of Holder, Woffy and Dudek on other threads. Think we could do with a new fresh feel for 2016.

2 out of 3 likely.

The other little chance.

Where as I wouldn't be shocked to see none of them at Poole next year - not that I have heard anything.

Agree Dudek is a long shot

With Woffy even less chance.

Where as I wouldn't be shocked to see none of them at Poole next year - not that I have heard anything.

Holder better be there, otherwise who the heck we gonna have! :(