British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Haha makes so much more sense.

It was your mistake I was correcting.......

It was your mistake I was correcting.......

Yes I know. I read what I posted from another site, glad it was wrong to be honest. Gives us in particular more options.

His response of "well that would mean Mick calling me but not as yet" was posted 3 days ago. Nothing he tweeted since then has nothing about it.

Was on his Facebook

Imagine they will be in touch with him soon though. Would be madness otherwise

Edited by mdmc82

Really hope we can get a decent 1-5 to make up for the reserves being less stronger than other teams.

Harris, Larsen and Garrity are the riders I'd be aiming for. Lord knows for the two others. Kylmakorpi and maybe King? Although will that fit?

• Like 1

Pigs might fly!!! About as much chance as his plan to build a new track and motor sports venue in Peterborough.

Indeed.

I think it's going to be even more important this year to have strong reserves as the new rule is no guests if 2nd strings are missing, just RR.

This means Bates & Sarjeant could have to take rides in the main team if we have riders missing.

Important that if we do have double uppers we get the right riders so we get priority. A rider injured must be replaced asap, no messing around!

That's an improvement for Gustix. :D It wasn't that long ago he was providing us a link to an article about Brandon that was 5years out of date.

• Like 2

That's an improvement for Gustix. :D It wasn't that long ago he was providing us a link to an article about Brandon that was 5years out of date.

I have noticed his previous 'form'.

What happened to the list of heat leaders that was announces at the AGM?

They may publish it when the FTR riders that were on it have been signed up :blink::wink:

• Like 3