British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Why was he not part of the draft? I think its fair to say after 4 meetings he would have been in the main body of the team meaning he would have been replaced by a second string. Meaning we have a strong reserve at all times. For example Poole have Newman, he could be moved in to the 1-5 and be replaced at reserve by Buczkowski.

It was Jasons choice as I understand it?

• Like 2

Jason Garrity = exiting speedway. Just the good news we need on a Friday to start the weekend :)

I really hope he's not exiting speedway - we've just signed him for 2016!

• Like 9

lol. Well spotted Neil. :lol:

I presume Bridger is the 4th hl, with watt the only one not? And did say I didn't know bridgers average. The other 4 come in at about 28? I assumed Bridger was only about a 6 but must have been wide of the mark
Edit I see Bridger is 7.23. Almost unemployable on that.

I would think he's pretty unemployable anyway as the promoters have more sense thank goodness. As desperate as Leicester are I shouldn't think even they would bother in view of how he messed them around last time.

Edited by Gemini

I really hope he's not exiting speedway - we've just signed him for 2016!

Oh dear - need to improve my spelling! Definitely exciting - and a great lad, always friendly.

• Like 1

Can we NOT please!! It's okay for you and the two people who liked your post as you won't be there watching him every week. I will though and the thought of having KK back again is making me feel depressed. That goes for Davey Watt, Lewis Bridger, Troy Batchelor and Kenneth Bjerre as well but I suppose that doesn't leave many other options. :neutral:

It's OK, I've ordered the good one, not the one who can't be bothered and rolls around at the back :D

Could old pk be in covs plans if he isn't at the wolves?

On the downgrade yes but 5.5 odd average gives scope for a good rider to lead the side of you can dig one up

speedybee1972, on 19 Nov 2015 - 11:21 PM, said:

Nice to see garrity has signed

GARRITY SIGNED & a price REDUCTION on adult admission fee !! Surely Bees fans can stop moaning now ?

GARRITY SIGNED & a price REDUCTION on adult admission fee !! Surely Bees fans can stop moaning now ?

Except that the new price of £17 is for all adults , so no discount for seniors any longer.? That's a whacking price increase if it is the case.

Edited by Dave Jones

COVENTRY Speedway can now announce details of admission prices and season tickets for the 2016 campaign at Brandon.

The club are pleased to confirm that they have extended FREE admission for all under-16s to Elite League as well as National League meetings, and general adult admission in the EL has been reduced by £1, back to £17 (see full pricing structure below).

There is no concessionary rate next season, but a £5 student rate is available for over-16s in full-time education, on production of appropriate proof.

We will be returning to predominantly Friday night racing in 2016, in addition to Bank Holiday Mondays and matches selected for live television coverage.

Storm matches will be scheduled primarily on the Fridays of Grand Prix weekends, with an option for occasional Sundays depending on the requirements of the fixture list.

Season Tickets for next year are now on sale - and for the first time, in addition to the Elite League, season tickets will also be available for Coventry Storm in the National League, as well as a special BIP (Bees Important Person) ticket for all team meetings to take place at Brandon.

Elite League season tickets are based on a minimum of 15 meetings to include 14 league matches, the Elite Shield and play-offs subject to qualification. These are priced at £250, and in 2016 season ticket holders will receive a programme.

National League season tickets are priced at £140, including programme, to include play-offs. Expectations are for a 12-team NL next year, subject to confirmation at the AGM in early December.

The BIP ticket is available to cover all Elite League and National League level meetings for £360 including programmes, and also includes a photograph with your favourite rider and a centre-green visit for a meeting of your choice.

Season ticket application forms are available to download from the club's official website,www.coventrybees.co .

SEASON TICKET SUMMARY
Elite League: £250 including programme (includes Elite Shield and play-offs)
National League: £140 including programme (includes play-offs)
BIP (Bees Important Person) ticket - EL & NL: £360 including programme/photo/centre-green visit

GENERAL ADMISSION
Elite League:
ALL ADULTS (16+) £17
STUDENT (16+) £5 (on production of proof of full-time education - school or college)
CHILDREN (Under 16) FREE
PROGRAMME £3

National League:
ALL ADULTS (16+) £12
STUDENT (16+) £5 (on production of proof of full-time education - school or college)
CHILDREN (Under 16) FREE
PROGRAMME £2

For some, OAP's pay an increase of £4. National league has gone up by £2 to £12 and programmes have increased by 50p to £3.

Some you win and some you lose.

Saves me £7 a meeting and should help encourage families to come along.

There's a LOT of Seniors who attend speedway too!

That's why they have been penalised I guess :angry:

For some, OAP's pay an increase of £4. National league has gone up by £2 to £12 and programmes have increased by 50p to £3.

Some you win and some you lose.

I think it is £3 but that is a massive increase for what is once again a lower quality product.

Dick Turpin had nothing on these guys

Edited by Dave Jones
  • Like 1