British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

How come clegg can then,something to do with pl average? Must admit I don't try to keep up with the rules

4.00 PL average appears to have been the magic figure for a few years now. Clegg is under it, Morris is over.

Mick Horton said Sarj was on the tier 1 list. Bates has a higher PL average so he will have also been on the tier 1 list.

Assuming averages have anything to do with the list!

At least you have confirmed what I thought I had read all along that Sarj was on tier 1 list.

4.00 PL average appears to have been the magic figure for a few years now. Clegg is under it, Morris is over.

It's been changed to 5 for next season.

Don't think our four reserves gonna fare too well against the completed Poole an BV line ups. They make ours look piss poor. Not much thought and effort gone into ours and even if there has it doesn't look that way. Last season and no hope before it begins.

• Like 2

Don't think our four reserves gonna fare too well against the completed Poole an BV line ups. They make ours look piss poor. Not much thought and effort gone into ours and even if there has it doesn't look that way. Last season and no hope before it begins.

Yes we will be cannon fodder

Think KK and Harris will be needing paid 15 a meeting (except against Leicester of course!). Worry for your reserves, definitely the weakest pairing in the league. Coming up against Poole and Lions reserves especially, where I think their second tier riders probably challenge (or better) your tier 1

• Like 1

Think KK and Harris will be needing paid 15 a meeting (except against Leicester of course!). Worry for your reserves, definitely the weakest pairing in the league. Coming up against Poole and Lions reserves especially, where I think their second tier riders probably challenge (or better) your tier 1

We definetely don't look like a play off team

• Like 1

We certainly won't make the playoffs with the 1-7 as it is unless Woryna surprises and does a job. Big ask for a young lad in his first EL season.

Dont think the reserves will be that bad, scope for improvement from both of them but obviously not the scoring power that we've had in previous years. Time for Sarj to step up I feel.

Our top two is one of the strongest in the league so no issues there and Garrity will do well I feel.

King will need to improve as a heatleader, his heatleader average last season was poor for a rider who has been a heatleader regularly. He does have it in him but doubtful we will see much of it as heatleader

All in all not much hope of a playoff spot with this 1-7 but if/when it goes badly in the Shield meetings v Poole a change can be made before EL fixtures get started.

If the Bees riders read this forum, they won't feel like turning out at all. I can't wait for the new season to start and the speculation to stop. Let's hope the boys will surprise everyone (in a positive way).

• Like 1

If the Bees riders read this forum, they won't feel like turning out at all. I can't wait for the new season to start and the speculation to stop. Let's hope the boys will surprise everyone (in a positive way).

Our reserves may do ok, but as it stands I see five teams with a stronger reserve pair than ours.

• Like 1

Agreed.

If they do read the forum let's hope they are determined to prove the negative comments were off the mark!

• Like 1

You have to be realistic the side on paper isn't great compared to some others. I'm more than willing to give it a chance though, it wouldn't be the first time fans have been wrong about a side.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1