British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Good race, but best action of the night. So what was the rest like , 1234.

Great race from 2 british stars of the future.......... But I get spoiled,I see brilliant racing like that every week @ the Oaktree arena. The race the other week when Paul Starke went from last to first in one move has to be seen to be be-leaved @ that was in heat 15!

I don't think that's correct. I don't recall PK saying it but I recall the rumour.

I also remember the rumour, but can't ever recall see any actual quotes on the matter from PK himself.

Really ? There was more passing in that race than in a whole match at Wimborne road

And two Brits that's a rarity in sunny Poole too

As bad as Poole track is these days it still provides good racing.

How does every single topic get back to the Poole track??! I thought you were talking about a race at Sheffield!! :D

Edited by lisa-colette

How does every single topic get back to the Poole track??! I thought you were talking about a race at Sheffield!! :D

Ask your own fans above who compared it to Poole's track

• Like 3

Ask your own fans above who compared it to Poole's track

Muffinman made the first comment about the Poole track and doesn't sound like a Poole fan! SS was just replying back to their comment.

Muffinman made the first comment about the Poole track and doesn't sound like a Poole fan! SS was just replying back to their comment.

I didn't make. Comment about the Poole track did I ? I only mentioned that it was two Brits in one race and it's more passing than you see in a match at Poole

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king

I didn't make. Comment about the Poole track did I ? I only mentioned that it was two Brits in one race and it's more passing than you see in a match at Poole

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king

"more passing than you see in a match at Poole" was a silly comment considering there isn't an actual pass in the whole race itself. Garrity & Lambert get side by side once in turn 3&4, that's it. No passing, just close racing

Maybe I should watch it again I am sure lambert took him on the inside and garrity went round him I apologise if I am factually incorrect

After watching it again lambert was behind then went a bike length in front and then garrity went past again and won the race does that count as passing

• Like 2

Maybe I should watch it again I am sure lambert took him on the inside and garrity went round him I apologise if I am factually incorrect After watching it again lambert was behind then went a bike length in front and then garrity went past again and won the race does that count as passing

Don't go all factual on us muffinmeister kneejerk reactions, plain stupidity ,innuendos and wild arsed guessing are the order of the day on here.

Any news on Garrity after tonight's injury

Yep, he can't handle pressure

• Like 1

Good job Danny King can

Good job Danny King can get in.