British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

So no Hans and no AJ. I hope the club have a nice surprise for us!

History would seem to tell us otherwise!

Hans has always had stropy moment then he is happy again before another sulk. I was hoping he'd get over his strop and sign for us again, especially once AJ had signed for Lakeside. I bet we get left with Zengota now, or even worse we just swap him for Barker and keep the same team!

Zengota had a good season for Swindon don't know why you wouldn't want him in your team.

I'd rather us run with a 3 point young Brit all season than go with him! Options don't immediately look great, perhaps Larsen could be tempted to come back? Would be happy with that in the absence of any obvious out and out number ones.

Agree with Larsen, improved since his last stint with us.

Much will depend who is in this heatleader list. There will likely be riders on a lower average who are in the list than ones who are 2nd string, Lindgren for example will be a heat leader but his average is 6.1.

Gonna ride mid-week then. If he leaves Leicester, Kings Lynn got to be the favourite.

Surely he could ride Friday, we don't ride Friday on GP weekends.

Lindback? Depends if he gets a GP place though.

Would love that but I doubt he'll want the extra workload.

History would seem to tell us otherwise!

Zengota had a good season for Swindon don't know why you wouldn't want him in your team.

Big risk on a 7.8, depends on the format I suppose.

No names stand out do they? Doyle may leave Leicester, might be an option?

He won't come as he will cost more than a fiver.

Because he's not the 5th best rider in the league. More like 15th

I won't be popular for saying this but I wish we were riding in the premier league. More ''racing'' less egos and no worries about riders in the G.P.'s

• Like 1

I won't be popular for saying this but I wish we were riding in the premier league. More ''racing'' less egos and no worries about riders in the G.P.'s

Trust me, that bits not true! you have to go down to u15 level for that these days!

Trust me, that bits not true! you have to go down to u15 level for that these days!

It's not true there either.

Not met any teenagers recently then I take it? :o

Now whenever I have seen U15 racing they got on with it and all seemed to be running around, helping each other, encouraging each other. I'm sure they can be stroppy little buggers because they're teens but I wouldn't have said egos.

Now whenever I have seen U15 racing they got on with it and all seemed to be running around, helping each other, encouraging each other. I'm sure they can be stroppy little buggers because they're teens but I wouldn't have said egos.

There are one or two egos, although to be fair to the kids, some of it is parent led.

Are you saying he isn't worth the average he has attained!

Yes. Zengota rode most of the season as a secondstring. With his average of of 7.79 he would also certainly have to ride as a heatleader in 2016. In the five meetings he rode for Swindon as a heatleader he averaged just under 5.5.