British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

obvious talent,we just need these young english riders to progress at the rate of the young poles , and maintain it

Edited by poole keith

.....and show a lot more professionalism in all aspects of their speedway lives!!!!

• Like 1

Interesting social media comment from Kenni Larsen today.

Think its pretty obvious why he didn't sign for the Bees this season!!

"I can't believe how Coventry Can keep on paying the riders. They still owe me 2000pounds. I have even Been to he's Company to confront him. Then he was that cheeky that he offered me a contract for next year if i would agree to get the half amount. These kind of People, you just wish get choked to death in Their own s**t."

• Like 1

Interesting social media comment from Kenni Larsen today.

Think its pretty obvious why he didn't sign for the Bees this season!!

"I can't believe how Coventry Can keep on paying the riders. They still owe me 2000pounds. I have even Been to he's Company to confront him. Then he was that cheeky that he offered me a contract for next year if i would agree to get the half amount. These kind of People, you just wish get choked to death in Their own s**t."

Yep just seen that. Just pay him the money, it just breeds negativity that's not needed. Bspa wont help him either.

What's worse is that they offered riders way more than that to ride last season in the play offs, it's not like they can't pay it.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

why cant the rider go to the small claims court to obtain moneys owed?

Yep he should if he can. Relatively speaking it's a small amount so not sure why they haven't paid it. Without hearing the other side of the argument we won't really know for sure.

• Like 1

Yep he should if he can. Relatively speaking it's a small amount so not sure why they haven't paid it. Without hearing the other side of the argument we won't really know for sure.

Not sure there is another side to the argument tho.

They acknowledge they owe him the money because they said they would pay him half of it if he rode for them this season!

Seems a pretty clear case to me!

That's not very good. No wonder why we struggle to sign riders. Although saying that I can't imagine KK is cheap

Apparently everyone wants to ride for Coventry according to Horton lmfao!

Stitched Larsen up as they say a leopard never changes its spots, that is the polite version I am sure others have much more fruitier language to use for him.

• Like 2

Not sure there is another side to the argument tho.

They acknowledge they owe him the money because they said they would pay him half of it if he rode for them this season!

Seems a pretty clear case to me!

Not saying he's lying but we can't possibly know that the bit about offering a deal is true, doubt we ever will.

That's not very good. No wonder why we struggle to sign riders. Although saying that I can't imagine KK is cheap

He certainly isn't. Edited by woz01

Not saying he's lying but we can't possibly know that the bit about offering a deal is true, doubt we ever will.

Just wonder what reason he would have to lie tho? He already has a legitimate case for being upset so has no real reason to make stuff up.

I take your point tho as it's a one sided argument.

• Like 1

As with most arguments there will be 3 sides to it, Horton's, Larsen's and the truth somewhere in the middle.

Seems strange to me that this would come out with such aggression 4 years down the line.

• Like 4