British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Unless you have proof to show that Larsen is owed 2k I don`t think its appropriate for you to make such a comment. Mick has some good solicitors.

Then surely they will be going after said rider first?!

One would question why Horton has got good solicitors, & how you know this information.

Through necessity I would imagine. :D

Then surely they will be going after said rider first?!

Maybe why Larsen soon deleted it! Maybe some of it was not entirely accurate.

• Like 1

im sure he deleted it cuz it did wat was intended and inform ppl that horton still owes him two grand frm yrs ago. i dont belive a rider wud lie. theres probly a few others owed money by other promoters they either try n get it bk or just giv up some will inevitably turn to social media as a way of lettin off steam

im sure he deleted it cuz it did wat was intended and inform ppl that horton still owes him two grand frm yrs ago. i dont belive a rider wud lie. theres probly a few others owed money by other promoters they either try n get it bk or just giv up some will inevitably turn to social media as a way of lettin off steam

Still don't see why he would deleted if he was 100% sure that what he said was accurate. He didn't just refer to the money.

Still don't see why he would deleted if he was 100% sure that what he said was accurate. He didn't just refer to the money.

"Take the post down and I'll give you your money" maybe?

"Take the post down and I'll give you your money" maybe?

Probably true. Said the other day that's probably the case.

Unless you have proof to show that Larsen is owed 2k I don`t think its appropriate for you to make such a comment. Mick has some good solicitors.

A bit like Colin not using the family ones back in 2008..

Kenni may not have raised it before but has felt the need to because money may be getting tight now his income has dropped due to being sidelined with injury. These things tend to grate when you are feeling the pinch and people owe you money. Given whats been said in the past regarding Horton its no wonder people are giving credit to Kenni's claim.

Have a day off

Oh dear that's a shame but with his style of riding he seems very injury prone. :neutral:

Gutted for Garrity as he has been in brilliant form for both us and Sheffield.

We need to get him signed up for next year