British Speedway Forum

Bellego has been disappointing IMO .thought he would kick on with change of track.What do Tigers fans think?

I think the injury at Rye House effect him more than what he or we thought, was never quite the rider he was prior to the injury.

• Like 1

Nobody's mentioned Taylor Poole for next year.

Taylor's got to qualify through the Aussie Champs before he can be considered.
  • Like 1

1. Stead

2. Castagna

3. Bates

4. Garrity

5. Kurtz

6. Sissis

7. Wajknecht

Now that's a team. I'd be more than happy with that.😀

• Like 1

Cannot see Paco at 2 being a good move, don't really rate him and would have him back as a reserve if I had to.

• Like 1

You have to give Paco more time. Josh Bates says it took him 12months to get dialed in to Owlerton, set ups etc and that was with the help of Steady.

Arthur would be at two in that line up as he has as slightly higher average than Paco.

Anyone have any thoughts on Nicolai after last night?

Cannot see Paco ,David, Andre back next year to be honest don't think they have done enough this year, Ash having a year out i believe after his interview at talking tigers last month, think you might see a totally different side this year as lets be fair they have not won anything so why would you keep the same team only really think Josh and Jason deserve another go and see if Steady riding again

• Like 2

Cannot see Paco ,David, Andre back next year to be honest don't think they have done enough this year, Ash having a year out i believe after his interview at talking tigers last month, think you might see a totally different side this year as lets be fair they have not won anything so why would you keep the same team only really think Josh and Jason deserve another go and see if Steady riding again

I think a lot will depend on what happens with Steady.

If he does carry on riding we use him then we are then looking at rider that will take up around quarter of the teams points limit and that is assuming that the limit stays at 42.5.

With Steady on such a high average and if we give a place in the team to him to make the team more competitive will take some clever and careful planning.

I am expecting at least one of the two if not both of Paco and Arthur, if Steady is given a team place.

This would allow us a chance to use both Jason Garrity and Josh Bates, and providing he can get a qualifying position in the State Championships Ty Proctor.

If Steady is not in the team next season then who knows.