British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Rye House Premier League Sunday 27th September 2015

I take it this match will bring down the curtain on a poor season. The highlight being the home form of the entire team (If we have not won anything then at least at home we have witnessed some great racing) and the seasons low points being the injuries to Lewi Kerr, Lewis Rose and Christian Henry.

Diamonds

Steve Worrall

R/R or guest for Christian Henry

R/R or guest for Lewi Kerr

Anton Rosen

Ludvig Lindgren

Simon Neilsen

Tero Aarnio

Rockets

At this stage of the season I cannot supply a team line up for RH, they last took to the track quite a few days ago, perhaps a Rockets fan can name the team for sunday. Brough hopes to watch Robert Lambert again, I think he can go all the way in the GPs like Tai Woffinden and should become one of englands automatic choices in international events

Don't forget the 'big announcement' Danno ;)

Nah RD I haven't forgotten that. I have it on good authority that the gents toilet, rear of grandstand is to be closed because it doesn't measure up to the EU guidlines, personally I avoid it as it has a slippy floor!!! :t:

Nah RD I haven't forgotten that. I have it on good authority that the gents toilet, rear of grandstand is to be closed because it doesn't measure up to the EU guidlines, personally I avoid it as it has a slippy floor!!! :t:

It's only slippy after you have been in D2D. :D:P

• Like 2

I take it this match will bring down the curtain on a poor season. The highlight being the home form of the entire team (If we have not won anything then at least at home we have witnessed some great racing) and the seasons low points being the injuries to Lewi Kerr, Lewis Rose and Christian Henry.

Diamonds

Steve Worrall

R/R or guest for Christian Henry

R/R or guest for Lewi Kerr

Anton Rosen

Ludvig Lindgren

Simon Neilsen

Tero Aarnio

Rockets

At this stage of the season I cannot supply a team line up for RH, they last took to the track quite a few days ago, perhaps a Rockets fan can name the team for sunday. Brough hopes to watch Robert Lambert again, I think he can go all the way in the GPs like Tai Woffinden and should become one of englands automatic choices in international events

Robert Lambert is out injured (wrist).

and the used paper bin is always full, probably a harbour for bacteria :(,,, but I use it after the meeting, so it's not me !!! :)

Edited by ruffdiamond

The Rockets only have 4 riders available, Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen, Luke Bowen and Danny Maassen all carrying injuries, and Ed Kennett carrying the team. Kasper Lykke is due to have his knee operation today and Robert Lambert is in plaster for a few weeks until he has his scaphoid break reassessed. Dan Greenwood is sitting out the rest of the season.

The Rockets only have 4 riders available, Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen, Luke Bowen and Danny Maassen all carrying injuries, and Ed Kennett carrying the team. Kasper Lykke

is due to have his knee operation today and Robert Lambert is in plaster for a few weeks until he has his scaphoid break reassessed. Dan Greenwood is sitting out the rest of the season.

Press release says only Kennett & Bowen available!

It's only slippy after you have been in D2D. :D:P

Ehhh I thought I had got away with that :lol:

and the used paper bin is always full, probably a harbour for bacteria :(,,, but I use it after the meeting, so it's not me !!! :)

I think "The Dogs" should install CCTV to catch the culprit

Our "Evil Twin" Richie has taken a booking from the visitors Rye House a most evil action Richie you shudda been riding for us. Lewis Rose is gonna ride as a replacement for Christian and the Kerminator is coming along to meet us all following his massive injury, great news Lewi & Lewis.

The Newcastle website says: There will also be a big announcement made during the meeting concerning the future of Newcastle Speedway so make sure you come along to hear it first-hand!

I think the way this has been handled It should be Good News??? I am clueless in this matter and can only cross my fingers until Sunday that this "Big" news will not be about the closure of the bog!!

Whilst we await much news etc.

You might want to visit my speedway websites:

http://www.newcastlespeedwayhistory.co.uk

Site dedicated to the Diamonds from 1929 onwards

and http://www.defunctspeedway.co.uk

A very popular website

and Mine and Keith Dyers Cycle Speedway site http://www.newcastlecyclespeedway.co.uk

The history of cycle speedway in the region

Have a look at the 3 websites, they are all very comprehensive and well worth your time browsing them

• Like 2

...and Maassen...

He's been racing with a hand injury

leaking news from Newcastle............... you are getting 2 free slices of bread with your chips.........

leaking news from Newcastle............... you are getting 2 free slices of bread with your chips.........

20p if ye want it buttered,,, 10p for stork ;)