British Speedway Forum

Come back from under the woodwork have you..

Still unable to act like an adult and apologise I see.

It's nothing to do with bait, nothing to do with winding people up, it's just a case of whether you have an ounce of integrity in you.

Hows your PL team shaping up Bwitcher, shouldn't you be concerned as to how your club is doing rather than spending ALL your time on the Poole thread as though we are the only club inb the league. well, i know we are but its not healthy you know...While your at it, take that other PART TIME fan, no, :icon_smile_clown: with you... ;):nono: Bye..

Edited by Starman2006

Hows your PL team shaping up Bwitcher, shouldn't you be concerned as to how your club is doing rather than spending ALL your time on the Poole thread as though we are the only club inb the league. well, i know we are but its not healthy you know...While your at it, take that other PART TIME fan, no, :icon_smile_clown: with you... ;):nono: Bye..

Cognitive Dissonance.

• Like 1

You could have saved typing all that by simply putting ' i was wrong, i opologize

Sadman2006

• Like 8

You could have saved typing all that by simply putting ' i was wrong, i opologize

Sadman2006

What for, having an opinion . Getting to you, init. Nah, i don't do that...

Edited by Starman2006

But it wasn't an opinion, it was factually incorrect. Saying 'red is blue' is not an opinion, it's an incorrect statement of fact...

• Like 2

Look guys can you please stop picking on him. Darcy will never go back to Australia as he's to unwell even though he said he was and Chris never ever said he would ride for someone else even though he did

I haven't been that impressed with Kurtz on the few meetings I've seen him in but maybe he has more to offer than what I have seen.

Having said that Poole look the team to beat again for 2016 and if he can get back to anywhere near his past form Holder should be the top rider in the league.

Wolfie

• Like 1

getting to me?? No im at work laughing my ** off and what a fool you are.... And getting paid for the privilege.

You are a grown man ffs.

I haven't been that impressed with Kurtz on the few meetings I've seen him in but maybe he has more to offer than what I have seen.

Having said that Poole look the team to beat again for 2016 and if he can get back to anywhere near his past form Holder should be the top rider in the league.

Wolfie

Brady hasn't been the same rider since he broke his elbow in 0-14, although his average did go up last season, what happened to Darcy has had a massive effect on all the Aussie boys. But with the help of Chris and Davey he might start to gain his confidence again, and start to show the sort of rider he was in his first season with Somerset. Bradys a rider for the future. Whatever he does next season im very sure he will improve on it.

Chris has had a lot of injuries all at once and that has taken his toll on him, and again with what happened to Darcy has shook him to the core. Whether he will be the same rider again remains to be seen.

Edited by Starman2006

getting to me?? No im at work laughing my ** off and what a fool you are.... And getting paid for the privilege.

You are a grown man ffs.

No way is he a grown man or if he is he must be single to be so besotted that he acts like a teenage schoolboy.

No way is he a grown man or if he is he must be single to be so besotted that he acts like a teenage schoolboy.

Besotted with what ? Im a Poole fan, just like Skidder just like RP, and many other Poole fans on here. Perhaps you to need to go to your thread and see how your team is shaping up..

Edited by Starman2006

Besotted with what ? Im a Poole fan, just like Skidder just like RP, and many other Poole fans on here. Perhaps you to need to go to your thread and see how your team is shaping up..

No there is no fan who is so consumed with their club than you.

I can't believe you're an adult really & you must live on your own & have so little else really.

Happy with my club & how things are shaping up as well because unlike you I have lots else to enjoy.

No there is no fan who is so consumed with their club than you.

I can't believe you're an adult really & you must live on your own & have so little else really.

Happy with my club & how things are shaping up as well because unlike you I have lots else to enjoy.

Oh good, because you like many seem a little obessed as to how we are doing.. I look through all the names at the bottom, and all i see is the usual suspects hovvering over Poole Poole and more Poole. I would call that an obsession.

Edited by Starman2006