British Speedway Forum

Don't go trying to tell me what i was or wasnt implying with the way i worded my post. I know exactly why i used speech marks....get that chip of your shoulder.

Well in that case get off my case then.....................

RP

and i couldn't give a monkeys about saying it to your face Karen!

Don't go trying to tell me what i was or wasnt implying with the way i worded my post. I know exactly why i used speech marks....get that chip of your shoulder.

You had no need to bring my disability into this because it is not relevant................

RP

• Like 2

Boll**ks. Your post came across as nasty however you intended it.

• Like 1

You had no need to bring my disability into this because it is not relevant................

RP

You mentioned before on a public forum that your disability was something vision related did you not ? And my post was about you misreading or misquoting something yet again..so thats relevant in my eyes.

Perhaps don't air things on here that you arent comfortable with when they're mentioned again ? Just a thought. Might save you a few hissy fits.

• Like 1

Think your the one with the chip mate. You still got that Chris Holder shirt... :rofl:

• Like 1

Think your the one with the chip mate. You still got that Chris Holder shirt... :rofl:

No idea what you're waffling about - seem to remember something on a Chris Holder thread about his injuries but thats it.

Did i read something that someone posted earlier about knowing you from before and the fact you used to be a hospital porter btw ?

No idea what you're waffling about - seem to remember something on a Chris Holder thread about his injuries but thats it.

Did i read something that someone posted earlier about knowing you from before and the fact you used to be a hospital porter btw ?

Don't know you and don't want to know you..

Read my message again...slowly.

I have.

No. The announcement about Buzz stated he was on loan from Peterborough!!

My mistake, it was in the article about Hans Andersen on Wednesday 21st October, which says that he is on Peterboroughs retained list, currently held by the Pirates. :t:

• Like 2

So you were a hospital porter then. Just checking. Thanks

So what!

He was a hospital porter. And from what I remember, a good one at that!

He did a good job when it was required and his services very much appreciated by those that needed help at the time.

At least he doesn't act on false pretence by calling himself a "Doctor"..."Just a thought" as you generally tell us.

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 2

So what!

He was a hospital porter. And from what I remember, a good one at that!

He did a good job when it was required and his services were appreciated by those that needed help at the time.

At least he doesn't act on false pretence by calling himself a "Doctor"..."Just a thought" as you generally tell us.

Always thought he was off his trolley. :D

• Like 1

My mistake, it was in the article about Hans Andersen on Wednesday 21st October, which says that he is on Peterboroughs retained list, currently held by the Pirates. :t:

Ah sorry, I missed that one when I was away on hols!! I only checked the Poole website which doesn't mention it!!

Edited by Skidder1