British Speedway Forum

Jesus effing Christ.

This forum has completely gone to the dogs. Starman defending everything Poole including Matt Fords farts, and Gavan and his band of not very merry honchos in there usual slagging off mode to try and score a few brownie points.

For heavens sake give it a bloody rest the lot of you and talk about the blinking speedway. If you are wanting to post about a grammar mistake of Starmans life as a hospital porter or someone's bad eyesight take to the kids section.

I know it's winter and not much to discuss but bloody hell some of these threads are beyond banal.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 8

Jesus effing Christ.

This forum has completely gone to the dogs. Starman defending everything Poole including Matt Fords farts, and Gavan and his band of not very merry honchos in there usual slagging off mode to try and score a few brownie points.

For heavens sake give it a bloody rest the lot of you and talk about the blinking speedway. If you are wanting to post about a grammar mistake of Starmans life as a hospital porter or someone's bad eyesight take to the kids section.

I know it's winter and not much to discuss but bloody hell some of these threads are beyond banal.

That's the problem on the forum these days, nobody talks about the Speedway much it's who can score brownie points off the other one

• Like 1

Jesus effing Christ.

forumpolice.png

On the contrary I think it's much more fun these days. I come on here to have a laugh at some of the posts and I'm never disappointed. :lol:

• Like 2

This forum has become a disgusting vile place no moderation and slow as fk.

Coming from someone who generally posts one line messages (and sometimes totally obscure ones at that!) please forgive me for laughing out-loud :rofl::rofl:

If you find it so "Vile" then I suggest you take a rest.

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Coming from someone who generally posts one line messages (and sometimes totally obscure ones at that!) please forgive me for laughing out-loud :rofl::rofl:

If you find it so "Vile" then I suggest you take a rest.

Fancy a minced beef and onion pie

• Like 2

That's the problem on the forum these days, nobody talks about the Speedway much it's who can score brownie points off the other one

The problem with the forum these days is that certain people think it is their god given right to pick on others whether they are right or wrong...........where as I may have posted things in the past (in the case of the most recent issue I was totally unaware of any statement to that effect and did apologise for misreading the article) that may not entirely accurate I am not the only one who does it.................others do but hey lets take the p**s out of Red Panda...............

That is clearly bullying and not acceptable under any circumstances...............

I also have a right to an opinion............my opinion was that The Doctor was trying to imply that I was lying...............where as I have no problem with people knowing about my eyesight I do have a problem when people either think I am lying about it or make a joke about it...............again not acceptable..............

I used to really enjoy the banter on the forum but certain people have made that virtually impossible............yet nothing is done about it..........

I will continue to post as and when I see fit and if any of you have a problem with what I post then sorry its your problem not mine.........

RP

The problem with the forum these days is that certain people think it is their god given right to pick on others whether they are right or wrong...........where as I may have posted things in the past (in the case of the most recent issue I was totally unaware of any statement to that effect and did apologise for misreading the article) that may not entirely accurate I am not the only one who does it.................others do but hey lets take the p**s out of Red Panda...............

That is clearly bullying and not acceptable under any circumstances...............

I also have a right to an opinion............my opinion was that The Doctor was trying to imply that I was lying...............where as I have no problem with people knowing about my eyesight I do have a problem when people either think I am lying about it or make a joke about it...............again not acceptable..............

I used to really enjoy the banter on the forum but certain people have made that virtually impossible............yet nothing is done about it..........

I will continue to post as and when I see fit and if any of you have a problem with what I post then sorry its your problem not mine.........

RP

Id say the problem is you throw a hissy when people question you then when your actually proved incorrect you get all precious

• Like 7

">http://2pzzdqb.jpg

Damn it now I wish I had had that for dinner.............but minus the ketchup.............

RP

Damn it now I wish I had had that for dinner.............but minus the ketchup.............

RP

Thought it looked quite disgusting (and no goodness in it either)...

Is that an example of what you lot eat down there - no wonder there's so many xxx xxxxxxxx seagulls..

• Like 1

Thought it looked quite disgusting (and no goodness in it either)...

Is that an example of what you lot eat down there - no wonder there's so many xxx xxxxxxxx seagulls..

No I thought pie and chips was more a Northern/Midland thing................ I actually had stir fry for dinner.................but you are right about the seagulls...............

RP