British Speedway Forum

No meetings at Poole in June by the look of the fixtures. One at the begining of the month and then at the very end.

I believe the fixtures are being changed because of Poland Friday meetings.

No meetings at Poole in June by the look of the fixtures. One at the begining of the month and then at the very end.

2 meetings at Poole in June then. :approve:

• Like 5

As it posted somewhere else Steve I think it's due to the European football Finals.

Poole moved their meeting with Swindon from 15th June to 1st June to avoid conflict with the great attraction of Albania v France. :D

Edited by Pirate Baz
  • Like 2

Good time to book a holiday when the weather is (hopefully) fine!!!

As it posted somewhere else Steve I think it's due to the European football Finals.

Poole moved their meeting with Swindon from 15th June to 1st June to avoid conflict with the great attraction of Albania v France. :D

Had to be a reason for it.

Had to be a reason for it.

Matt did not want the attendance to be reduced with all the Albanian speedway fans (immigrants) in Poole staying away to watch the footy.

• Like 2

There are 3 Euro matches that day at 2pm, 5pm and 8pm. As we all know once the armchair fans get comfy its a helluva job to get them out!!

Matt did not want the attendance to be reduced with all the Albanian speedway fans (immigrants) in Poole staying away to watch the footy.

Thankfully we don't have any, yet.

There are 3 Euro matches that day at 2pm, 5pm and 8pm. As we all know once the armchair fans get comfy its a helluva job to get them out!!

Russia v Slovakia, Romania v Switzerland and Albania v France.

About as exciting (to British fans) as synchronized swimming. ;)

• Like 1

Thankfully we don't have any, yet.

Alright the Romanians then

• Like 1

I am sure you must be able to get those armchairs down in Poole that help you up when you get out of them!!! ;):D

• Like 1

I am sure you must be able to get those armchairs down in Poole that help you up when you get out of them!!! ;):D

Need a quick visit to HSL in Branksome, certainly better than SCF or DFS

• Like 1

Sounds like you have experience of these chairs Packerman. Probably my next buy in the future now I've got my mobility scooter. :lol:

• Like 2

Sounds like you have experience of these chairs Packerman. Probably my next buy in the future now I've got my mobility scooter. :lol:

I went there today actually nice selection but expensive like your scooter, actually got one from the British Heart Foundation charity shop

• Like 2