British Speedway Forum

Happy for it to be that way. However having spoken to someone who has sponsored him in the past I'm happy to believe that information.

You will note I didn't claim it had an official link nor do i expect anyone to believe me but an average attempt at proving a point. :t:

So in other words what the person standing next to you on the terraces says suddenly becomes fact in your eyes then?

Sorry mate you don't need to answer, I'm just being mischievous.

Hoping for an above average score though.

So in other words what the person standing next to you on the terraces says suddenly becomes fact in your eyes then?

Sorry mate you don't need to answer, I'm just being mischievous.

Hoping for an above average score though.

Cheeky monkey :t:

Someone with actual knowledge wouldn't you say however? :wink:

Now that Hans is in the SEC, will that mean a 6pt PL rider at number one on 20th August for Poole's trip to Leicester?

Now that Hans is in the SEC, will that mean a 6pt PL rider at number one on 20th August for Poole's trip to Leicester?

We let them move their last one, maybe they should do the same again!

He was such a vital cog in that Wolves team of 2009 Fourentee. I remember the final against Swindon at Blunsdon and him winning a vital race too, possibly heat 12? Never say die rider for sure and popular with the Wolves fans.

I think it was Heat 14 that Adam won on double points.

Can't get anything right, can you... :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

Yes i too seem to remember he had a very good season at Poole as well and everyone knows he dropped his average to ride for us as so many do. The lure of riding for Middlo must be so strong even other teams assets are so keen to ride for him they drop their average to make sure.

Kept it quite low at Poole to ensure back to back titles with the next season's champions!

No, 12. It was the pivotal point that stymied the Robins revival. I rather suspect that, as a Swindon fan, 14 has stuck in your memory because that was when Wolves clinched it mathematically and consequently you've aligned it with the Skornicki double-point win.

Congratulations to Starman for climbing all over a post which said "I think" rather than making an assertion of fact, for awarding himself a self-congratulatory smiley and then having to edit a post which said "Can't get anything right, can you...". He must be very proud.

Kept it quite low at Poole to ensure back to back titles with the next season's champions!

No, 12. It was the pivotal point that stymied the Robins revival. I rather suspect that, as a Swindon fan, 14 has stuck in your memory because that was when Wolves clinched it mathematically and consequently you've aligned it with the Skornicki double-point win.

Congratulations to Starman for climbing all over a post which said "I think" rather than making an assertion of fact, for awarding himself a self-congratulatory smiley and then having to edit a post which said "Can't get anything right, can you...". He must be very proud.

Wasn't talking to you, was i ?

You do understand how a forum works, don't you?

I wouldn't assume he understands how anything works...
  • Like 7

"one bad meeting"? Im referring to his dropping to reserve and dropping back to the PL. Not great for an Australian Champion.

Skornicki has just had two terrible season at Oxford and BV then had his bets ever season including winning the Polish title. Personally don't think Middlo made any difference what so ever but it's only fair to include it as he may have done!

Funny how Sidney and Starman refer to all these riders he helped. Like who?

Loads but eh! you think what you like.

"one bad meeting"? Im referring to his dropping to reserve and dropping back to the PL. Not great for an Australian Champion.

Brady has had one bad meeting, this is a learning curve season for him, and up untill last monday hes done fine,, The double down is to give him more rides and experience on a sharp track, as he's not getting the rides in Poland. thank you.

Skornicki has just had two terrible season at Oxford and BV then had his bets ever season including winning the Polish title. Personally don't think Middlo made any difference what so ever but it's only fair to include it as he may have done!

Funny how Sidney and Starman refer to all these riders he helped. Like who?

Thats a typical reply from you. Do you watch us every week. No you don't.

Edited by Starman2006