British Speedway Forum

can see janowski going on loan if he does ride over here maybe sometime next season ,,, (to get his average down ready for his return to poole)

It was only a matter of time before this was announced and I'm personally gutted. Our team in 2016 will be a very pale imitation of what we tracked as little as 2 years ago. The EL is currently in a very poor state indeed.

• Like 3

Jesus - so thats potentially Zagar, Magic & Iversen gone from last years most watered down EL in living memory.

Sides are going to have 6 point riders at No1 if it carries on like this!!!!!!!!

EL becoming even more of a training ground for Poland and Denmark than it has been until the money in Poland drys up.

• Like 1

It was only a matter of time before this was announced and I'm personally gutted. Our team in 2016 will be a very pale imitation of what we tracked as little as 2 years ago. The EL is currently in a very poor state indeed.

Triophies are handed out next October. Have faith. ;)

Wow, you really are a master if missing the point aren't you....

can see janowski going on loan if he does ride over here maybe sometime next season ,,, (to get his average down ready for his return to poole)

Can't see Janowski riding anywhere else but Poole.

• Like 1

Niels suggested what Darcy and Holder suggested years ago, that the top boys be allowed to share a position, if that's what it takes then our promoters ought to give it a go???

• Like 3

Niels suggested what Darcy and Holder suggested years ago, that the top boys be allowed to share a position, if that's what it takes then our promoters ought to give it a go???

NEW BSPA Chairman Buster Chapman is in favour but his election rather stupidly came after the AGM rather than before.

• Like 2

I didn't say we wouldn't be challenging...it's the QUALITY of rider we'll be tracking that disappoints me, and a lot of the other teams are in a much worse state than us!

waihekeaces1 understood what I was saying :t:

Edited by chris4gillian

Can't see Janowski riding anywhere else but Poole.

Didn't some Poole fans say that about Darcy too...

Didn't some Poole fans say that about Darcy too...

NOPE, Darcy (as far as I am aware) has never said he wouldn't ride anywhere else...it has been Noddy that has said that many times. He wants to be back again in 2016 as has been quoted as recently on the GP web site a couple of days ago.

http://speedwaygp.com/news/article/4577/chris-seeks-status-quo

• Like 1

NEW BSPA Chairman Buster Chapman is in favour but his election rather stupidly came after the AGM rather than before.

Well if the committee works like all committees I'm on a extraordinary mtg could now be called??

Wasn't that done for a reason??? Talk about arse about face..... But that's typical of the BSPA , they cant do anything as per normal.....

Buster has said, all the business had be sorted before he was elected, and therefore,had little input on the decisions made....

Jesus - so thats potentially Zagar, Magic & Iversen gone from last years most watered down EL in living memory.

Sides are going to have 6 point riders at No1 if it carries on like this!!!!!!!!

And a 6 pointer at Reserve..... :t:

Edited by GRW123
  • Like 2

Matt Ford recently said there would be EL squads by 2017, having been pushing for it for several seasons!!

Yet it suddenly becomes a proposal full of support because another promoter has suggested it!!

Anyway, so a new rider to lead the Pirates according to the Echo article - I wonder.............??!

Edited by Skidder1