British Speedway Forum

Now he has his Visa let's hope Brian brings Ty back to his spiritual home - REDCAR

will fatha hava have to pay a transfer fee to ty,s parent club or will he be the ultimate dooshbag and try to ask for a freebee . seems he cant think straight nowadays .or any day with a Y in it .lol.

Edited by jenga

will fatha hava have to pay a transfer fee to ty,s parent club or will he be the ultimate dooshbag and try to ask for a freebee . seems he cant think straight nowadays .or any day with a Y in it .lol.

His parent club is Wolverhampton owned by Cvs who also owns 50% of REDCAR ...

Now he has his Visa let's hope Brian brings Ty back to his spiritual home - REDCAR

He was offered a place a few years ago and turned it down, saying that it would be a backward step.

His parent club is Wolverhampton owned by Cvs who also owns 50% of REDCAR ...

Thought it was 51%

Were you drinking when you posted this? It isn't up to your usual eloquent standards! :o

Answer is, across the board, that it all depends on whether parent clubs ask for a transfer fee, or would prefer to retain rider and get a loan fee. Can't see why people are getting all hot & bothered about a club loaning riders in, but asking for an outgoing rider to leave on a full transfer, especially if that rider has asked for the transfer!

Now the amount of transfer fee asked for is a topic which could stir up a debate :nono: , however this is what the arbitration system is in place for - so ultimately it should be a fair resolution to all parties

i take it you didnt read to the end of my post and see the L.O.L. read it and weep .

Simon Nielson at number six confirmed on Facebook. Leaves just less than 8.5 for the final rider so think we can rule proctor out

Seriously, this bloke has been given yet another shot when there are the likes of Branford, Morris and Ellis as yet without PL clubs...

• Like 5

Havvy snr is moaning about no 8.5 rider - then why doesn't he sign two lads on 6 instead, why sign Nielsen who isn't going to do much.

• Like 3

i take it you didnt read to the end of my post and see the L.O.L. read it and weep .

Yes I read that - why would I want to weep? I'm not sure you read my response fully or took in the context it was delivered - it was a genuine answer to your "sort of " question, plus a response to all the others who are complaining about Redcar loaning riders.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/other-sport/simon-nielsen-joins-redcar-bears-10560934 Looks like a well below the limit side again, or is BH having a laugh?

How stupid does that article make him sound haha! I've signed 6 riders but I don't know where the 7th decent one will come from so I've messed up the averages and we'll do poorly again???

• Like 3

maybe two B/jeers @ the bears in 2016 ?