British Speedway Forum

From matejkus.cz;

Most of you anxiously awaiting where Matthew will ride next year, originally planned to tell that on Christmas Eve as a gift, but due to the ongoing process přestupnímu in the English league, which is not over yet, we can not announce anything officially. But we can confirm speculation that Matthew at his own request, is transferring to a new club from Redcar Bears, who owned it for five years. It will be a club with ambition and on paper, the strongest team in the Premier League.
This also thank not only all the fans Redcar, you have decorated the title of Rider of The Year 2015 but also to all other

Think that even to Havelock, it must now be obvious, that Matej does not want to ride for him. He has to start and show some initiative, for once and go out and try and find a rider, who knows maybe two. Instead of sitting back and waiting for riders to contact him.

• Like 1

almost every year fatha havva shows his weak link in his Armour . thats every single link . unless he pulls a rabbit out of his kegs. almost 8 and a half points to play with . choices are limited ..

Just thought I would make an entry as no one seem to know anything

jenga doesn't know anything too. :D

oh yes i do .i know who the next in @ redcar will be. so there .

oh yes i do .i know who the next in @ redcar will be. so there .

Is it Pep Guardiola, he's rumoured to be going everywhere!!! Having said that will Redcar be able to offer him the sort of budget he is being given elsewhere!!! :P:P:P

Well our main sponsor has pulled out now , I fear we may not even come to the tapes in 2016.....

Well our main sponsor has pulled out now , I fear we may not even come to the tapes in 2016.....

What- you mean that the Bears are not 'Finished' Always did think they were tempting fate by going down that part. route. Maybe the company concerned are wary of being associated with disreputable management practise?

They'd better come to the tapes! I've just moved into a place close to the track! I'm not from this neck of the woods but I need my speedway fix!

What- you mean that the Bears are not 'Finished' Always did think they were tempting fate by going down that part. route. Maybe the company concerned are wary of being associated with disreputable management practise?

What are you talking about part route .. What does that mean , the plain simple facts are that a generous sponsor who has tried to buy into the club has decided that his sports sponsorship budget is going elsewhere , probably because of the 3clowns + Van Straaten who run Redcar.

• Like 1

What are you talking about part route .. What does that mean , the plain simple facts are that a generous sponsor who has tried to buy into the club has decided that his sports sponsorship budget is going elsewhere , probably because of the 3clowns + Van Straaten who run Redcar.

In any retail environment it is imperative to keep any sponsorship deals and sponsors onside and kept up to date with what is going on.

Now i do not know Havelock senior's business acumen but from the outside looking in it leaves a little to be desired let's just say it appears to be a it's my ball and your not playing attitude.

It is a little worrying for Bear's fan's though that this has happened so close to the start off the season.

While I am no fan of Havelock snr and the way he goes on, I hope either the sponsor has a change of heart and renews their sponsorship or a new one can be found somewhere that allows Redcar to start and finish the 2016 season.

Sponsorship, either team, or individual in this day and age is vital for any club.

• Like 1