British Speedway Forum

It was on the website on 20th January.

Apologies! I hadn't noticed it before, and it was dated yesterday (presumably just updated or re-posted yesterday).

Nice enough day here so I'll go take a little look at my new local track for the first time!

Looking at Redcars next 8 fixtures it is difficult with the present line up to see where a single point is coming from. Given that Jonas Andersen is absent for the next two , RR when Lasse (our only heat leader) Will not healed much .

Is it any wonder that the fans are falling away when we do not have a hope ....

Bukhaves average might change anyway as Holubs magically has so could strengthen up

Bukhaves average might change anyway as Holubs magically has so could strengthen up

Holubs has changed because Scunthorpe have had 4 official meetings both home and away so he has established an average. Which I assume must be under 3 so they have put him on the minimum you are allowed which is 3. Redcar have only had 1 home and 2 away official meetings so a long way to go before Buckhav gets to establish his own average.

Holubs has changed because Scunthorpe have had 4 official meetings both home and away so he has established an average. Which I assume must be under 3 so they have put him on the minimum you are allowed which is 3. Redcar have only had 1 home and 2 away official meetings so a long way to go before Buckhav gets to establish his own average.

Then the rules state he cannot go below 5

It has nothing to do with how many meetings he's had. Rule 18.6.2.1 states (or used to!): 'No rider with an assessed MA can drop below a 5.00 average during the season' - there was something in there regarding the exclusion (obviously) of riders on an assessed 3 point average but I can't be bothered to look for the exact quote as there's a bit of an important football match pending here.

back in the Prem, now for those Geordies to swap places and we'll all be laughing

Some of us wont be. :cry:

Holub is not a new rider this season, he was signed last season, the rule applies to this season

• Like 1

Holub is not a new rider this season, he was signed last season, the rule applies to this st

I understand that , its the way they have changed it from last season inserting the word new to the rule with Scunthorpe's Rob Godfrey having a vested interest with 2 of his riders who will get an unfair advantage over other assessed riders . Shrewd move by the shark

I understand that , its the way they have changed it from last season inserting the word new to the rule with Scunthorpe's Rob Godfrey having a vested interest with 2 of his riders who will get an unfair advantage over other assessed riders . Shrewd move by the shark

I must assume then, that other promoters are not very shrewd.

I must assume then, that other promoters are not very shrewd.

I would say it's a case of who's promoter is part of the management committee.

You are correct I should have said that his average should be 5 as that is as low as he is allowed to drop to. How they have got away with getting him down to 3 I do not know