British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

Maybe not for Swindon you could do as Wolves have done, sign Joonas, Bech and Lindgren as heat leaders, they can still fit in Zengi as a second string - so if the BSPA have decided he's a second string they're fine but if theyve made him a heat leader Wolves can't fit him in as they have 3 of them.

I was just talking about Swindon in my post but yes i agree with you a good few other teams will be able to fit him in as a second string.Along the same thought line i am expecting to see D Watt in the Poole team if as everyone agrees Buzz is a heat leader.

For his sake I hope he isnt but he rode most of his meetings at number 3 which is why his ave is below 5. :)

Pletntly of options for double uppers.

Musliak averaged more as a heat leader than a second string. He also rode 13 meetings as a second string and only 7 as a heat leader.

If he wants to double up & Poole have no room for him why not??

If there was a chance of that, I'm thinking Matt would put him in the Poole team! If Watt is HL I could see it happening.

If there was a chance of that, I'm thinking Matt would put him in the Poole team! If Watt is HL I could see it happening.

Could he fit both him & Brady in the team though as surely it benefits Holder to get a ride this season if the option is their?.

Kevin Doolan?.

:o

The lad in question can be a decent Gater but not sure if he will score Tuns of points....

Musilek you can have him with pleasure I wasn't impressed with him at Wolves. Very embarrassing.

Bit harsh...had some rather decent away meetings if i recall...suggest he would be ok elsewhere...just wont be at Swindon though

Could he fit both him & Brady in the team though as surely it benefits Holder to get a ride this season if the option is their?.

Holder Holder Kurtz Andersen Buzz Newman Ellis....would require Chris and Hans to step back up but there will be worse sides around...probably still compares favourably to Coventry

The lad in question can be a decent Gater but not sure if he will score Tuns of points....

Bit harsh...had some rather decent away meetings if i recall...suggest he would be ok elsewhere...just wont be at Swindon though

Holder Holder Kurtz Andersen Buzz Newman Ellis....would require Chris and Hans to step back up but there will be worse sides around...probably still compares favourably to Coventry

You got me I give up😢😢

His only decent away matches were at Belle Vue.

Wolfie

Forgot him but surely his average will be too high?.

If it's converted prem average then not, it's 4.64 which fits with Nick & Zengi.

If it's converted prem average then not, it's 4.64 which fits with Nick & Zengi.

Leaves us really weak as both Zengi & Nick are hit or miss & if it is Rohan & Sedgy then it could go either way.

Still at least we'll have 7 triers which wasn't the case last season at times.

If we sign Chris, we have 7.7 left for final rider!

If we sign Chris, we have 7.7 left for final rider!

Yes and I bet you don't sign a 5 point Donkey