British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

Theres nothing to stop Morris from continuing to practice with Wroclaw!! They have to reduce the training squad of 10 down to 8 for the meeting anyway!!

• Like 2

Theres nothing to stop Morris from continuing to practice with Wroclaw!! They have to reduce the training squad of 10 down to 8 for the meeting anyway!!

Think you may? be missing the point.

Morris and Wroclaw his problem, not Swindon's.

• Like 2

Morris and Wroclaw his problem, not Swindon's.

Don't be so sure about that. If Morris doesn't get a run with Wroclaw his form could go t-ts up for Swindon.

No PL this year, and we all know EL alone is not enough.

• Like 1

should've signed pl then, nothing is definate with polish clubs as all riders know even polish ones. this is just a practice for wroclaw they are not going to judge a rider on a british track for polish league racing.

at the end of the day they signed to race for swindon in britain not wroclaw, wether its a challenge or not, (which is all that the kl meeting is), and should respect that and the british fans that pay there wages here.

Edited by brewer
  • Like 3

Team news re meeting at Somerset friday

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2634

By the look of the Swindon team it seems the match will be run with the premier league format, which i personally prefer.

• Like 1

You going to the Somerset match Orlovski ?

Not sure yet

Morris appears to be named @ 2 for the meeting, so I guess he's not riding at Somerset?

From Facebook:

Betard Sparta Wrocław

1. Tai Woffinden, 2. Nick Morris, 3. Szymon Woźniak, 4. Tomasz Jędrzejak, 5. Maciej Janowski, 6. Maksym Drabik, 7. Damian Dróżdż, 8. Adrian Gała

MANAGER: Piotr Baron

Morris appears to be named @ 2 for the meeting, so I guess he's not riding at Somerset?

From Facebook:

Betard Sparta Wrocław

1. Tai Woffinden, 2. Nick Morris, 3. Szymon Woźniak, 4. Tomasz Jędrzejak, 5. Maciej Janowski, 6. Maksym Drabik, 7. Damian Dróżdż, 8. Adrian Gała

MANAGER: Piotr Baron

Not a great start to the season if Nick isn't at Somerset & a real lack of information from everyone.

In all honestly if Nick rides for Wroclaw then i dont blame him as all kinds of s**t will kick off regarding his contract with them you know how these Polish sides operate...as far as Friday it has become a bit of a joke fixture now so will save my money and now not attend, basically a bloody great cock up

• Like 1

Good to see Mike Sykes of M&S Van and Truck Rental renewing their main team sponsorship of The Roobins. Was chatting to him the other day at their Cheney Manor base...discounts for speedway fans.

Team Australia based at Stonehouse Farm, Lydiard Millicent now.

• Like 1

Good to see Mike Sykes of M&S Van and Truck Rental renewing their main team sponsorship of The Roobins. Was chatting to him the other day at their Cheney Manor base...discounts for speedway fans.Team Australia based at Stonehouse Farm, Lydiard Millicent now.

Bit posh for our Aussies isn't it? I guess The Sun at Lydiard Millicent will start serving ghastly Fosters now!!