British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

All my god what a Whoosh ...and Colin Mills is so thick he likes the post :rofl: no wonder you two are know on here as Dumb and Dumber :P

there you have it. a well educated response from someone blatantly caught out....

All my god what a Whoosh ...and Colin Mills is so thick he likes the post :rofl: no wonder you two are know on here as Dumb and Dumber :P

Havn't got the guts have you Orion, you spend half you time gobbing off Matt and Dak, yet when you have the chance all next season to ask him you won't. Because you WILL get proved wrong.

Edited by Starman2006

there you have it. a well educated response from someone blatantly caught out....

Caught out ...Matt Ford said that North was staying at home look after his Dad quite clearly that is not the case as he has sign for Swindon ..so unless you show me that it's not happening no one has been caught out ...why did you like starman post by the way ? I guess you never caught on that he had no indeed who bw was did you ?

Caught out ...Matt Ford said that North was staying at home look after his Dad quite clearly that is not the case as he has sign for Swindon ..so unless you show me that it's not happening no one has been caught out ...why did you like starman post by the way ? I guess you never caught on that he had no indeed who bw was did you ?

And there you are trying to worm your way out of it. Orion you are totally gutless. Why don't you take all your gobby pals with you, and they can all be proved wrong as well...

Havn't got the guts have you Orion, you spend half you time gobbing off Matt and Dak, yet when you have the chance all next season to ask him you won't. Because you WILL get proved wrong.

The facts are that Ford said he was staying at home look after his dad the fact is that he had sign for Swindon ...what part of that is not true ? and what part of that is wrong ....unless can tell otherwise then there no need to ask anyone .

Edited by orion

The facts are that Ford said he was staying at home look after his dad the fact is that he had sign for Swindon ...what part of that is not true ? and what part of that is wrong ....unless can tell otherwise then there no need to ask anyone .

I told you, you now have your chance, but you are proved totally gutless, you won't ask because you don't want to be proved wrong. As i said, take all your gobby pals with you as well, and they can be proved wrong and walk away with their tails between there legs as well.

Edited by Starman2006

And there you are trying to worm your way out of it. Orion you are totally gutless. Why don't you take all your gobby pals with you, and they can all be proved wrong as well...

Why would seeing North prove anyone wrong ? the facts are that he never went home last year and he has come back this year ..what do expect him to tell us that will change those facts...explain that to us rather than being childish ?

Edited by orion

Overall, am pretty pleased with the 2016 Robins...

Would have liked to have Hans in that line up though, especially on his low average..

However, it is a team of racers as others have mentioned and so there is lots to look forward too come KO next season :rofl:

BTW...was pleasantly surprised that Dak signed up again (especially after the various comments stating otherwise from Knobland) :D

• Like 2

you were caught out lying about me. you thought you were being clever, you clearly looked up my details just to feel clever, but you were WRONG

Why would seeing North prove anyone wrong ? the fact are that he never went home last year and he has come back this year ..why do expect him to tell us that will change those facts

And i thought you had Ba--s, clearly not. You've just been proved wrong. Gutless. Quite easy really, go up into the bar after the meeting and ask him.

Edited by Starman2006

And i thought you had Ba--s, clearly not. You've just been proved wrong. Gutless. Quite easy really, go up into the bar after the meeting and ask him.

Ask him what ? as I said to you my point it that never home last year that is true and that he has come back this year ..as I said explain what part ot that is not true and what part if I saw North would changed that ...I don't expect a answer as your not bright enough to give us one .

Ask him what ? as I said to you my point it that never home last year that is true and that he has come back this year ..as I said explain what part ot that is not true and what part if I saw North would changed that ...I don't expect a answer as your not bright enough to give us one .

And my point is you called Matt and Dak liers. Well as i also said, nows your chance to find out the truth. But you won't do that will you. Stop trying to worm your way out of it. Nothing like backing yourself into a corner Eh...

And my point is you called Matt and Dak liers. Well as i also said, nows your chance to find out the truth. But you won't do that will you. Stop trying to worm your way out of it. Nothing like backing yourself into a corner Eh...

? I ask you 5 times what would I be proved wrong about ...out of these two things ...North stay in the uk last year after his dads accident and two he came back this year ....why don't you answer the question... the only one is trying to worn there way out of it as you as we can you can't answer a simple question .

Edited by orion

? I ask you 5 times what would I be proved wrong about ...out of these two things ...North stay in the uk last year after his dads accident and two he came back this year ....why don't you answer the question... the only one is trying to worn there way out of it as you as we can you can't answer a simple question .

How long did it take you to think of that response. I told you, nows your chance to ask him, but clearly you won't. because you know dam well you will be proved wrong. You called Matt and Dak liers, and you won't do anything about it. i expect your reply in the next half hour, once you've made it up. I don't see to many of your cronies backing you up on this one. You have March til October to ask him how his dad is and what happened. As i said, quite simple really catch him in the bar after a meeting. You make statements Orion, you back them up with facts.. I can argue all night, but the bottom line is you are totally gutless and won't ask the question.. Will you..

Edited by Starman2006