British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Cradley 2016

36-38 then we need a min and we need the max.

But would like 40

With 40 points you could have a team that had riders on an average like so

1. 9

2. 5

3. 7

4. 6

5. 7

6. 3

7. 3

so what would happen to riders over 9 points ?? maybe just give up....and there isn't enough 3 point riders that are ready for NL to go around,the limit needs to be 40 + to accommodate everyone

Good news the Heathens are back at Monmore, not sure how we are going to find 29 Mondays in the season to fit all the fixtures in thou.

Isn't Wednesday the usual alternative..and not much happens on Tuesday either.

brilliant news for the n.l. and the sport in general. disappointed with a mon though i was hoping for a tues if the greyhounds hadn't been a success so i could have popped up a few times.

so what would happen to riders over 9 points ?? maybe just give up....and there isn't enough 3 point riders that are ready for NL to go around,the limit needs to be 40 + to accommodate everyone

Riders on an average over 9 could still ride, he was using it as an example. You can't have a limit over 40 as it would make a 12 team league far too uncompetitive. 40 is the max it can go to imo. But I'd prefer 38 or 39 and I think we're looking at 37-39.

• Like 1

Don't forget Williamson Clegg and Greaves have other commitments in higher leagues so if they clash on to many race days it could be a problem. At least I don't have to feel sorry for the guy dressed up in a hammer outfit anymore. Saw him at Arlington at the KO cup final looked a bit sad they had lost

Pleased to see Cradley still in the league in 2016.

Hope the Isle of Wight join the league as per rumour.

More than a rumour. Applied to the league to join, last week!

Glad to see Cradley live on. Interesting who they decided to thank and who they decided not to.

Looking forward to beating you all again. :)

• Like 1

Glad to see Cradley live on. Interesting who they decided to thank and who they decided not to.

Looking forward to beating you all again. :)

Hey i was just going to say that :t:

brilliant news for the n.l. and the sport in general. disappointed with a mon though i was hoping for a tues if the greyhounds hadn't been a success so i could have popped up a few times.

There aren't any greyhound meetings at Monmore on Tuesday.

There aren't any greyhound meetings at Monmore on Tuesday.

i thought that when the news broke of only one team being able to ride out of monmore the reason given was they wanted to start running greyhounds on a tuesday. seems odd not go back to a tuesday now then .

Edited by gee jay

My understanding is, Monmore only want Speedway on 1 night per week.

Don't forget Williamson Clegg and Greaves have other commitments in higher leagues so if they clash on to many race days it could be a problem. At least I don't have to feel sorry for the guy dressed up in a hammer outfit anymore. Saw him at Arlington at the KO cup final looked a bit sad they had lost

with clegg riding for wolves in the elite,you'd think he would be cradleys first choice ,no home fixture clashes and the extra track time at wolves would do him the world of good for the elite league.cvs being involved in both clubs it makes sense ,but were talking speedway after all..