British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Somerset Pl Play Off 2nd Leg . Sunday 11th Oct 2015 At 3pm

For anyone heading up early on Sunday, the remaining Red Road flats are being blown down around mid-day with a few local road closures. This will also include closing the train line from Cumbernauld to Queen St for a bit. All should be done by 3pm though!

• Like 2

Looks like this will be the last meeting at ashfield unless a miracle happens I really can't see us winning any leg, I love being proved wrong though. Somerset just look strong throughout and will be a match for our lads. Victor and james need to have good meetings at home if we have any chance.

• Like 1

Yes Baba that's how I feel. I hope we can carry a very close result to Ashfield and make it an event. A couple of gates from Sarjeant required, who cares if he gets any waarnings. And Victor on form. If everyone rides like they can, we are in with a shout but it looks tough.

Would love nick to hit close to a max down the oak tree and the rest to chip in 30.

This seasons been full of surprises so I hope there's still a few to come.

Would love nick to hit close to a max down the oak tree and the rest to chip in 30.

This seasons been full of surprises so I hope there's still a few to come.

He has been pretty disappointing this season. Having dropped the best part of a point off his average last year with Somerset, im sure the thinking in the camp was that he could put it back on with us but its not happened, dropping marginally again to 7.91.

He has been pretty disappointing this season. Having dropped the best part of a point off his average last year with Somerset, im sure the thinking in the camp was that he could put it back on with us but its not happened, dropping marginally again to 7.91.

I don't think he's entirely in love with our track , had a few too many silly falls . And that bad elbow gash he got in the Summer seemed to set him back on his return
  • Like 1

I don't think he's entirely in love with our track , had a few too many silly falls . And that bad elbow gash he got in the Summer seemed to set him back on his return

I think Nick might be a trump card over the next few meetings, though.

He has a habit of being able to produce when he really needs to. Especially when it comes to Premier League play-offs!

I think the clash is completely in the balance, and that the team who wins has an excellent chance in the final.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

My pre meeting nerves are at it already. I can't take a repeat of the cup final, checking myphone and watching the 5-1's coming in.

For anyone heading up early on Sunday, the remaining Red Road flats are being blown down around mid-day with a few local road closures. This will also include closing the train line from Cumbernauld to Queen St for a bit. All should be done by 3pm though!

Cheers for that, wasn't aware so helps!

A bumper crowd is on the cards after tonight's first leg score :t:

• Like 1

coming fom edin m8 come of at gls/royal inf head for kirky turn left at hawthorn road is that ok to miss the flats blowing up thank you

coming fom edin m8 come of at gls/royal inf head for kirky turn left at hawthorn road is that ok to miss the flats blowing up thank you

Should be no problem that way.

Edited by MD

A 6 point lead probably isn't enough, but with an 18 point max from Josh, including the 'double point tactical joker' rubbish thingy, it could go all the way. Here's hoping. COYR!

• Like 1

What double point tactical joker thing is that then?

This is the playoffs remember.