British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Glasgow V Edinburgh The Final 16th/17th October @7.30pm/7.00pm

It's a derby for the league there was always going to be a few on edge. I don't think the letter the glasgow owners handed out after the meeting on Friday exactly helped as it added more fuel to the fire IMO.

So what are you saying then because of a letter it is ok to verbally abuse someone because they support a different team from you.

Don't get me started on this whilst i don't condone this kind off behaviour this could escalate very easily to a t*it for tat scenario.

Regardless of our owners dis-owning Campbell & Harkess it does not vindicate abuse but remember Blobby what goes around comes around and maybe i will just pass it off as one off those thing's.

It is unacceptable in society Mr B so don't condone it.

Rant over.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

So what are you saying then because of a letter it is ok to verbally abuse someone because they support a different team from you.

Don't get me started on this whilst i don't condone this kind off behaviour this could escalate very easily to a t*it for tat scenario.

Regardless of our owners dis-owning Campbell & Harkess it does not vindicate abuse but remember Blobby what goes around comes around and maybe i will just pass it off as one off those thing's.

It is unacceptable in society Mr B so don't condone it.

Rant over.

Can you point to were in my post have i said it is expectable to behave in that manner? Cause as far as i'm aware i haven't

• Like 1

The laid back nature off your post Blobby, few on edge, letter didn't help, In my book that is condoning it as acceptable because off the occasion & Glasgow for issuing a letter.

Read it back Blobby and that is the way it has come across.

The venomous atmosphere was present on Friday night, something i havent seen since the early to mid 2000's. For the first time i chose to move away from the fourth bend enclosure to escape it. Banter is banter but the anti Glasgow theme was prevalent throughout. Perhaps they get excited travelling beyond Harthill, for others it was drink. Regardless its off putting.

i was at ashfield on fri ..on 4th bend with a lot of edin/mon fans but there were 2 femails edin support 1 was about 60 plus bit chubby reminded me of churchill ins advert with glasse s im sure ive seen her at admadale selling 50/50 raffles was she very rude to the glasgow fans.the other was a bit thinner with glasses dirty fair hair,also with glasses she was the worse of the 2 not very niceabout our west end cousins harkness seek them out then kick them out 2 women worse than football fans

How was the letter so offensive aanyway? Did you read it blob?

The laid back nature off your post Blobby, few on edge, letter didn't help, In my book that is condoning it as acceptable because off the occasion & Glasgow for issuing a letter.

Read it back Blobby and that is the way it has come across.

In fairness to MrB, Gaz I can't even remember him attacking a poster on here.

So can't imagine he condones unacceptable behaviour.

He's right, there were people on edge ... I was one of them.

And he's also right .. the letter did add fuel - just need to see FB.

When it comes to unacceptable behaviour, instead of people wearing their team colours , decent fans should join as one and simply point out those guilty to the appropriate authorities.

Edited by george.m
  • Like 5

In fairness to MrB, Gaz I can't even remember him attacking a poster on here.

So can't imagine he condones unacceptable behaviour.

He's right, there were people on edge ... I was one of them.

And he's also right .. the letter did add fuel - just need to see FB.

When it comes to unacceptable behaviour, instead of people wearing their team colours , decent fans should join as one simply point out those guilty to the appropriate authorities.

I have no issues with Blobby in-fact i quite like him (god that was hard) but i felt very strongly about this last night and still do why anyone can get upset about a letter and then take it out on someone else is beyond me.

And the point i was trying to make to him was not about attacking any poster George it was the nature off the reply that appeared to condone verbal abuse at Armadale last night and fob it off as the letter's fault nothing to do about on here.

Anyway i have said my piece and will leave it at that.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

I have no issues with Blobby in-fact i quite like him (god that was hard) but i felt very strongly about this last night and still do why anyone can get upset about a letter and then take it out on someone else is beyond me.

And the point i was trying to make to him was not about attacking any poster George it was the nature off the reply that appeared to condone verbal abuse at Armadale last night and fob it off as the letter's fault nothing to do about on here.

Anyway i have said my piece and will leave it at that.

Because as you know, there are some diddies out there that are looking for any excuse.

Because as you know, there are some diddies out there that are looking for any excuse.

Yep probably right m8 they certainly took there opportunity last night.

Given the septic tank that's the sectarian hatred that celtic ranger hibs hearts, no wonder tigs v mons gets heated.

Yep probably right m8 they certainly took there opportunity last night.

Have you seen Edinburgh FB today?

You'd think they'd got beat.

Talk about "Humble in victory, gracious in defeat"

I always thought it was us Weegies that had a chip on the shoulder in the job description ... some of that lot take the biscuit!

Given the septic tank that's the sectarian hatred that celtic ranger hibs hearts, no wonder tigs v mons gets heated.

That's nothing to do with it , we'd be boxing each other if that was the case . Tigers and Monarchs have had this going on for as long as I can remember , it's called derby rivalry and sometimes it gets a bit more fever pitch than other times

• Like 1

As Embra are a "community" miles from their their natural home, does that make them the left footers then?

Edited by george.m

That's nothing to do with it , we'd be boxing each other if that was the case . Tigers and Monarchs have had this going on for as long as I can remember , it's called derby rivalry and sometimes it gets a bit more fever pitch than other times

Yes but it explains the edge that quickly comes to the surface.

Some of the stuff is funny from the monarchs fans on fb but a few should be aloud loose in society.

What would peter karlsson come in on?

Would we get a discount cause he's a oap

• Like 1