British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2016

I like the way you edited your post after i posted and just before your reply just admit you were wrong [ my mole feeds me excellent information]

Yes because i said Cue rather than Vue didn't change anything else. :rofl: if you have a look at post 160 (the post before edited) you will see that.

Now run along.

Edited by Mr Blobby

Didn't say he was.

Was just saying if he was to double up he wouldn't be able to ride for they two clubs. better luck next time.

So why say that he would not be able to ride for both teams if they are racing on the same night............Josh is a Poole asset and I doubt he will sign for either Edinburgh or Belle Vue until Poole finalise their plans.................

RP

• Like 1

Dont see the words if he was to double up' You said Josh not able to do Belle Vue and Edinburgh as both are fridays :nono:

So why say that he would not be able to ride for both teams if they are racing on the same night............Josh is a Poole asset and I doubt he will sign for either Edinburgh or Belle Vue until Poole finalise their plans.................

RP

post 158 read the top bit. the poster says he heard Josh might be going to edinburgh and then said it might be good idea for him to double up with belle vue and as well.

All i did was let him no it wouldn't be possible with both being friday night tracks. Never said he had signed for edinburgh or belle vue.

Dont see the words if he was to double up' You said Josh not able to do Belle Vue and Edinburgh as both are fridays :nono:

What are you and ........................................... getting yourselves all worked up about, chill out folks.

• Like 1

I'm keeping out off this apparently it's a Somerset thread.

I'm keeping out off this apparently it's a Somerset thread.

Apparently it is but Blobby has gone thread invading again...............lol

RP

• Like 2

Hardly.

He was responding to a post by Cliffeboy mentioning Monarchs!

How about Brady

Starkey

Wrighty

Nick

Josh

Don't know if that would fit,properly not but good team none the less!

Well over

Apparently it is but Blobby has gone thread invading again...............lol

RP

Well i responded to a post that involved my team, by informing cliffeboy that Belle vue had moved to Friday witch i don't think he was aware of. Then MANSE decided to try and make a smart comment witch kind of backfired then you for whatever reason decided to get yourself involved in a a thread, post and section of the forum that has nothing to do with you or team sort of to that matter.

So ask yourself who really has gone thread invading here l..................o..................l

Edited by Mr Blobby
  • Like 1

Well i responded to a post that involved my team, by informing cliffeboy that Belle vue had moved to Friday witch i don't think he was aware of. Then MANSE decided to try and make a smart comment witch kind of backfired then you for whatever reason decided to get yourself involved in a a thread, post and section of the forum that has nothing to do with you or team sort of to that matter.

So ask yourself who really has gone thread invading here l..................o..................l

Somerset is my local PL team so why should I not comment on their page................

RP

Are we finished now on this now, bit like Question Time in Parliament 😂😂

What's the position with Jack Holder is he definitely Plymouth bound ?

• Like 1