British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2016

Charles Wright is our asset, so we would get priority if there was a clash of dates anyway.

I think this is pretty much on the money to be honest - although it'll be surprising not to see Kyle Howarth in the side.

If Josh and Rohan can score heavily in most matches this is a top 6 side again.

Reserves probably strongest in the league.

does jake allen not need a top four finish or has he got it already .

berwick and rye have the best reserves as i see it . then there's scunthorpe, peterborrow .and any just about any other team ,inc workington .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

Charles Wright is our asset, so we would get priority if there was a clash of dates anyway.

I think this is pretty much on the money to be honest - although it'll be surprising not to see Kyle Howarth in the side.

this is the side I would like to see next year,I would like Pontus back to aswell but can't fit I don't think

Sure Jake had a visa in place think it was the 7-00 average that changed Berwicks team line-up

I dont think it will be allowed to go any lower either he must stay on 5 or higher for the season,but i,m not sure?

so even when he does the requires number of meeting to gain an average , he will still be on a 5.00 average . just what rules are you implementing there then . the bullshot rules ? so if mason gets an eight point average , he still stays on the same 5.0 average . yea , right o .

i take it thats one from sumersets own rule book .

Edited by jenga

Reserves probably strongest in the league.

Second strongest

I think Jake Allen already ok for visa 2nd state title 2014 plus new rider should be a 5 pt

Talking about Nielsen and Morley Shads, Neilsen maybe , Morley no , if these are the Rebs pair, combined I think they will be the best.

Have a good Christmas mate, see you in March hopefully .

Talking about Nielsen and Morley Shads, Neilsen maybe , Morley no , if these are the Rebs pair, combined I think they will be the best.

Have a good Christmas mate, see you in March hopefully .

You've got the wrong rider Cliff - Rye's reserve pairing is Lykke and Morley. Nielsen is yet to sign for anybody as far as I'm aware.

IF that is to be our reserve pairing, it's very hard to judge. I'd like to think we would potentially have the best 3 pointer in the league but to a certain extent remains an unknown, especially at this level. Wilson-Dean was one of the top riders in the NL but I've never seen him ride and don't really know much about him at all - so again, hard to make an assumption on him also. Do we think he would be a better option to Aspegren? I'm not sure.

Edited by Najjer
  • Like 1

I think Holder will be at Plymouth as they can't get anyone else at 1 with a higher average than his!

Wrong again!!

You've got the wrong rider Cliff - Rye's reserve pairing is Lykke and Morley. Nielsen is yet to sign for anybody as far as I'm aware.

IF that is to be our reserve pairing, it's very hard to judge. I'd like to think we would potentially have the best 3 pointer in the league but to a certain extent remains an unknown, especially at this level. Wilson-Dean was one of the top riders in the NL but I've never seen him ride and don't really know much about him at all - so again, hard to make an assumption on him also. Do we think he would be a better option to Aspegren? I'm not sure.

The good and knowledgable people of Eastbourne and Brum rate them very highly.

Isn't it Kasper Lykke Neilsen ?

Apologies Cliff - I assumed you meant Nielsen of the Stefan variety, as I often refer Kasper Lykke Nielsen to just Kasper Lykke.

The good and knowledgable people of Eastbourne and Brum rate them very highly.

So I'm told - but it's one thing doing it in the NL and it's completely different doing it in the PL.

So I'm told - but it's one thing doing it in the NL and it's completely different doing it in the PL.

If this was any other year, I'd totally agree, but they will be up against 14 other riders in the same boat, in fact probably more where teams have gone for two riders moving up from the NL, so to a degree their passage into the PL has been eased slightly in comparison to other years.

So having a rider who has previously done well in the recent NL averages should give their teams an advantage, especially if they have regularly beaten those who will riding for the other 14 teams. We know that often confidence plays a big part in a riders form, so having the knowledge that you can beat your opponents more often than not will surely help some of the more talented riders kick on in the PL

• Like 1