British Speedway Forum
Paul Johnson

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2016?

Adam ended 2014 with a 4.67 average.

I cant see how he can be one of the No7s.

Will be a great No6 though.

Would be a very handy No6 , should have been at Ipswich past season . Please Mr Louis take note sign him for next year plenty of improvement i think to come from Adam

Would be a very handy No6 , should have been at Ipswich past season . Please Mr Louis take note sign him for next year plenty of improvement i think to come from Adam

If he stays on the bike more now.

If he stays on the bike more now.

Very true he seems to have had quite a few shall we say arguments with the 4th bend fence at Foxhall . Might just be trying to get back to the Pits a little quicker

• Like 1

I think he may well have been had he not been retained by Lakeside.

I believe the agreement to let him go that has been announced this year was due to be in place last year until the last minute.....

Fans expected this signing and we expect another 4 Scorps......One signing a week so its a waiting game!....

Welcome back Hollub!

No surprises with signing Holub, but a good one all the same, lets hope that some others are what we expect them to be. ( Josh ,Ryan,Carl and Alex )

• Like 1

Delighted to sign Zedi;the clue was at "the do". I spoke to him; and he wanted to race Premier League in 2016. You dont come all the way from Czecho for "pie n peas" !

• Like 4

Well thats one from my list signed.

Now to try and work out the 3pt reserve. Rob has said they have not ridden PL before so my list of potentials look like

Wajenekt, Blacklock,Ritchings?,BWD?(average), Owen, Spiller, Shanes, Ayres, Payne.

Some of those might have made a 1 off PL appearance and several of those i think could do well but will be a lot of other clubs chasing them. My outside guess is either Ayres or owen as both know our track well which was another part of the clue.

No surprises with signing Holub, but a good one all the same, lets hope that some others are what we expect them to be. ( Josh ,Ryan,Carl and Alex )

if they are you will be near the bottom again

if they are you will be near the bottom again

Not if they stay fit we won't ! You can't tell me a fully fit Josh Auty and Ryan Douglas won't score points home and away. Alex Davies took best part of the season getting back to what he was afore he had a year out!. Carlos had a good year ; circa his BFinal exploits and EL guest call ups and is competitive everywhere ?. Zed Holub is a real talent at this level trust me. Leaving the last two slots; which are key; but in Rob we trust.

We will be challenging if we stay in one piece. If we do pick up a knock we also have rider(s) we can bring in that can do a job Lyager and Lunna are in our "squad".

Edited by the outsider
  • Like 2