British Speedway Forum
Paul Johnson

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2016?

this look a top 6 side now,think Holub could be a big big plus

I agree.

Not only that, it'll be a very good one to watch.

Can't anyone take part in all 6 though?

From Rod Colquhoun:-

Such is the drama surrounding the visa issue that the Victorian Speedway Sub Committee has banned interstate and foreign riders from taking part in their title (to be held at Mildura).

Still no answer to the Q I posed a couple of days back. Are we racing every other week in 2016 at the EWR or is it every week. I think fortnightly would see more of us following the team away; and the same for other teams and their supporters visiting Scunny. Folks would still want to take in their skid fix weekly no doubt.

Still no answer to the Q I posed a couple of days back. Are we racing every other week in 2016 at the EWR or is it every week. I think fortnightly would see more of us following the team away; and the same for other teams and their supporters visiting Scunny. Folks would still want to take in their skid fix weekly no doubt.

id hope not...

Nike Lunna to Glasgowski on a full transfer I am hearing. Thats going to comeback at us sometime I reckon. Obviously we could not accomodate Nike in our declared 1-7 at the start of 2016. Is'nt he supposed to be doing National Service ?. Still good luck to him; he rode well at Glasgow for us last season. They look a bit top heavy Barker-Summers-Ritchie Wozza-Lawson so theres a bit of expectation on Nike; but it could pay off ?

Edited by the outsider
  • Like 2

Finishes his service late February

And will probably be the fittest he has ever been

So its us, Zummerset or Mons for Wajtknecht ? One in three chance of getting this right.

Or he wont ride PL and no team has him....

My money would be on the Rebels if he does.

Nike Lunna to Glasgowski on a full transfer I am hearing. Thats going to comeback at us sometime I reckon. Obviously we could not accomodate Nike in our declared 1-7 at the start of 2016. Is'nt he supposed to be doing National Service ?. Still good luck to him; he rode well at Glasgow for us last season. They look a bit top heavy Barker-Summers-Ritchie Wozza-Lawson so theres a bit of expectation on Nike; but it could pay off ?

I am amazed he has gone on a full transfer, I hope they paid a lot.

I am amazed he has gone on a full transfer, I hope they paid a lot.

What is your definition of a lot I'm sure we paid what we and your promotion think he is worth.

Good piece off business by the stripes getting him on a full transfer could be a trump card.

• Like 2

What is your definition of a lot I'm sure we paid what we and your promotion think he is worth.

Good piece off business by the stripes getting him on a full transfer could be a trump card.

A Lot, a large number or amount; a great deal.