British Speedway Forum
Paul Johnson

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2016?

dispute over points money ! how come he has signed for scunny then , or has he ? shafting his own country , how awful is that .

Making something out of nothing again Lewy pretty sure Taylor would of known exactly what the points money was before agreeing to a contract unless others are know offering more and making changes due to lack of big hitters ie Redcar Peterborough

Making something out of nothing again Lewy pretty sure Taylor would of known exactly what the points money was before agreeing to a contract unless others are know offering more and making changes due to lack of big hitters ie Redcar Peterborough

Read my post again I'm referring to whats happened in oz nothing to do with scunny!
  • Like 2

so why post on the scorpions thread & not on the Aussie Season thread in the International section

• Like 1

See know what your saying Lewy but was a touch cryptic been on our thread

He post on our thread because he's a bitter Plymouth fan

says on updates it might be because they reduced the paid points from $40 to $25 ,nothing to do with scunny, just the qualifiers, maybe changed just before the meeting and he thought its not worth bothering?

Wow what a touchy lot you are,just thought as he a scunthorpe rider someone from scunny may know something😱

Wow what a touchy lot you are,just thought as he a scunthorpe rider someone from scunny may know something😱

That happens when you spend too much time trolling then ask a genuine question. Nobody will take you seriously

• Like 6

i know the feeling .lol.

You've never asked a genuine question

• Like 2

says on updates it might be because they reduced the paid points from $40 to $25 ,nothing to do with scunny, just the qualifiers, maybe changed just before the meeting and he thought its not worth bothering?

Why you discussing this here? As taylor poole is a scunny rider, shouldnt you be discussing this on the aussie speedway thread?

You've never asked a genuine question

not to you shad,s

That happens when you spend too much time trolling then ask a genuine question. Nobody will take you seriously

If you say so!

Why you discussing this here? As taylor poole is a scunny rider, shouldnt you be discussing this on the aussie speedway thread?

i agree it should of all been posted on the australian thread, but seeing its not i posted on here