British Speedway Forum

After last years debacle at Warsaw, I have decided to go again next year. Tickets on sale tomorrow, which include a programme and access to the Sunday meeting too.

Flights and Hotel are booked.

I am about to book a taxi from Modlin Airport to the centre of Warsaw. I'm travelling up early morning from Eastbourne to Stansted for the 0855 to Modlin at 1210, so will book my cab for 1245 on the Saturday lunchtime and back to the airport on the Sunday evening for the 2140 flight back to Stansted.

I don't normally divulge my travel arrangements to all and sundry, but should anyone want to share the cab ride, you will only have to sit with me for 45 mins !!!!

Book the ModlinBus, cheap and easy :)

USED THE BUS LAST YEAR, FOUND IT VERY CONVENIENT. HOWEVER I DONT THINK YOU CAN BOOK IT THIS FAR IN ADVANCE YET.

ON ANOTHER NOTE I HAVE JUST RESERVED MY TICKETS FOR THE GRAND PRIX THROUGH THE KUP BILET SYSTEM BUT AT A LOSS HOW TO PAY FOR THEM. CAN ANYBODY HELP? WILL BE MUCH OBLIDGED.

For those that went last year, it's certainly the easiest ticket purchasing process I've encountered on kupbilet.pl. Log in, and your tickets, same seats as last year, are sat waiting for you to buy.

Big thumbs up :cheers:

Rico :rolleyes:

For those that went last year, it's certainly the easiest ticket purchasing process I've encountered on kupbilet.pl. Log in, and your tickets, same seats as last year, are sat waiting for you to buy.

Big thumbs up :cheers:

Unless like us who bought from viagogo. Any experiences Ideas how it works with a 3rd party ticket sales?

Can confirm tickets purchased easily with Credit Card using Dotpay on Kup Bilet. Flights & Hotel booked and will be using Modlin Bus again (so cheap and bookable in advance, but not this far in advance). Using trams to get around Warsaw is so easy.

Unless like us who bought from viagogo. Any experiences Ideas how it works with a 3rd party ticket sales?

I would have thought that whoever bought the original ticket will have the ability to buy them again, but you unfortunately won't have the same rights.

A beer in Warsaw sounds good f-s-p :drink:

I would have thought that whoever bought the original ticket will have the ability to buy them again, but you unfortunately won't have the same rights.

We tried re-buying yesterday with the original tickets and serial numbers. No luck. There are enquiries made to both viagogo and kupbilet. But if not, then not...

We'll do just that!

We tried re-buying yesterday with the original tickets and serial numbers. No luck. There are enquiries made to both viagogo and kupbilet. But if not, then not...

We'll do just that!

I have sent so many e-mails to Kup Bilet, after going last year, but no reply. The system will not recognise my login !!!!

So will have to buy tickets next week for both meetings.

Thanks for the info about the buses. The Sunday meeting is a 2pm start, so plenty of time to get back to Centrum for the Modlin Bus. I originally thought a pre booked cab would be better if it was a later start time.

We'll do just that!

Kupbilet said no as expected. Still waiting from viagogo as their policy is 48hrs response. Interesting though that they already have tickets for sale... AND they are selling the event with a MX pic! :lol::lol:

We bought the same tickets as last year, topshelf first bend. Last year the original ticket from kupbilet was 79. Now 109 for both days. To quote my friend about the ticket price "so the other match was free?"...

EDIT: Page 6/11 from the conditions sheet states as organisers rights:

4) modify the programme of the Events, their date, time or place, or cancel them at all.

Edited by f-s-p

6 of us going, got tickets for both meetings, flights and hotel for the grand total of £170 each, bargain.

Hopefully see more racing this time and looking forwards to another top night with f-s-p and friends

After the success of Melbourne I would imagine more will be inclined to give Warsaw another go.

Not me.