British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

This side will probably make the play-offs though, that's all they need to do at the end of the day.

Yes Ben as you allude to the title is Eastbournes already under the play-off system :t:

rubbish cradley rye and kent all have distinct home advantage the best team will win the play offs at the moment that looks like milldenhall,cradley or coventry

I can't see how they have home advantages except Cradley because it's a new track to most the riders. I know Eastbourne rode Kent better than the home team last year and had a decent run at Rye.

rubbish cradley rye and kent all have distinct home advantage the best team will win the play offs at the moment that looks like milldenhall,cradley or coventry

Oh Well i've gone on record as taking bets that Eastbourne will win the title so if you wish to PM you can

To win the league you have to win the play offs..

Correct, but the last I knew was that there was/is a Trophy for being Top of the League at the end of the season in addition to the Play Off Trophy, I don't know if its been discontinued.

Am I right that Brandon Freemantle is a 3 pointer? Wonder if anyone could tempt him back

Am I right that Brandon Freemantle is a 3 pointer? Wonder if anyone could tempt him back

Yes he's a 3.00 but no way he'll be back unfortunately.

Yes he's a 3.00 but no way he'll be back unfortunately.

Is there a reason like a crash or just doesn't want to? Shame as he looked pretty useful in a Video of him riding at Eastbourne a while back. Edited by Al3x200

Brandon was British 250 & 500 u15 winner. Had 2 very big crashes after throwing a lot of money at it

Brandon was British 250 & 500 u15 winner. Had 2 very big crashes after throwing a lot of money at it

I did search it up and saw he had 2 over the air fence crashes with hip damage in one. Just thought that if the Dugards gave him a bike and all the stuff like with Brad and Wood last year he might be tempted back as he still does MX and is involved with the club

So why after loosing thousands of pounds and being injured again and again would he consider returning?

He isn't stupid

Happy New Year to the Eastbourne fans with one of the most improved riders of last season returning to take up the captaincy. Yet again Eastie are looking a strong side.

• Like 1