British Speedway Forum

I still think there's some good young riders out there - and lets be honest the reserves is an unknown at the moment. I imagine there will be a lot of falling off and the like for most teams.

Had to stop watching mate, don't do videos of men on stage in front of an audience and only wearing their Ys.

Whatever floats your boat.

Each to his own I suppose. :rolleyes:

Edited by george.m
  • Like 3

just like a budget . bit of back tracking. tried for something they couldnt do within the rules of the sport .. shameful for trying to con the good speedway folk of the uk .

i fancy coming up for p/p. may even get a number 7 spot .

young riders now have Edinburgh over a barrel . nail them hard and some one will get a decent deal out of it . if plymouth dont compete this year , give ellis perks a bell .he knows how to screw the promotions .

• Like 1

Ellis Perks is a decent rider who would ride Edinburgh well.

• Like 1

P&P tonight 7 o'clock start be good to see some sort of speedway, even though it's only practice.

Also I see that Ellis Perks has been released by the IOW currently without a team in either league and we need a number 7. Seems a no brainier.

• Like 2

P&P tonight 7 o'clock start be good to see some sort of speedway, even though it's only practice.

Also I see that Ellis Perks has been released by the IOW currently without a team in either league and we need a number 7. Seems a no brainier.

After they have went through there paces on an individual basis you could have two heats with 3 riders in each,

Hope the weather holds. It's been a nice day but now turning very grey

Hope the weather holds. It's been a nice day but now turning very grey

Thats the norm the closer you get to Edinburgh is it not ;) .

• Like 1

Thats the norm the closer you get to Edinburgh is it not ;) .

Nearly Gaz but there is an 'r' in my word :P

• Like 2

Nearly Gaz but there is an 'r' in my word :P

Crash helmets at the ready i fear incoming well maybe fear is the wrong word more like hopeful but your right has got awfully Gay i mean Grey all of a sudden.

I wasnt there but until someone who was can post, I know that Dan Bewley and Rob Shuttleworth from Belle Vue were there (as was Mitchell although he cant be considered obviously)

For anyone at the practice session last night, which NL riders turned up?

• Like 1