British Speedway Forum

Surely can't be Davey? Nothing against him but it has to be a Brit born and bred. Happy New Year to all my Edinburgh friends. :cheers:

All you need is a British passport and 3.00 point average and your sorted.

To have any chance of success you need riders who can increase their averages.

There's no way Mitchell Davey fits that bill I'm afraid....

To have any chance of success you need riders who can increase their averages.

There's no way Mitchell Davey fits that bill I'm afraid....

The NL rider only needs to go out and beat his fellow number 7 IMO and if he can occasionally pick up points in other rides then great. I'm sure Mitchell is capable of beating the majority if not all of the other number 7s.

That's if it is Mitchell of course. I'm sure all will be reveilled in the next month or so.

That's a flawed way of thinking Mr Blobby. Why? Because as the season goes on, the other number 7s will improve and therefore start beating Davey. He has never improved. That's my reason for rejecting him as a potential number 7.

Edited by stewmac

Am I reading this right, Mitchell Davey as a potential 3 point number 7?

<snip>it requires a unique bike set up which puts many away riders at a disadvantage straight away. Attitude comes into it too and as you say some riders are beaten before they start.</snip>

The other thing about the dale is for a small track its fairly grippy, weather permitting, this gives most lower tier riders issues as they only see slick tracks 90% of the time.

Seems blobby is putting down the groundwork for Davey at 7, although i've seen some refer to itas the brit rule which is a misnomer in some ways.

Edited by Dekker
  • Like 1

Mitchell f*****g davey?!

how the hell can an aussie whos been riding in the uk for the best part of a decade line up as a 3.00 NL reserve, has he ever even rode in the nl?!

Total joke if this is allowed to happen.

• Like 3

Mitchell f*****g davey?!

how the hell can an aussie whos been riding in the uk for the best part of a decade line up as a 3.00 NL reserve, has he ever even rode in the nl?!

I wouldn't worry, even at 3pts I think he would be a gamble.

Mitchell f*****g davey?!

It wont happen the've not got the B.S.P.A. chairman to his weight behind them on this one

It wont happen the've not got the B.S.P.A. chairman to his weight behind them on this one

Davey wouldn't be a gamble on 3 points. He'd be a complete waste of 3 points.

If you've got a rider in mind who would do the job better and not demand heat leader rates please let us know.

It goes to a panel for decisions but if you prefer that old chestnut then that fine.

I don't see how Mitch Davey would be allowed to take up the number 7 role.

Does he have a British passport, if not then I would imagine that he not be allowed to take the role.

If you've got a rider in mind who would do the job better and not demand heat leader rates please let us know.

Whats the real Mr Blobby up to these days? Im sure hed score more points than mitchell davey