British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2016

Fair enough but for Sweden not to have a single round is strange surely?.

I thought one of first 2 rounds was in Sweden, I think USA is in the same group with whoever qualifies in June, but can't remember the other country. Maybe Australia? Not sure.
  • Like 1

I thought one of first 2 rounds was in Sweden, I think USA is in the same group with whoever qualifies in June, but can't remember the other country. Maybe Australia? Not sure.

The qualifiers are in Sweden and Denmark.............

http://www.speedwaygp.com/news/article/4592/2016-monster-energy-swc-line-up

RP

Sorry all for being a top numpty as now see it😴😴

Ha, no worries. Happens to the best of us! ;) I was convinced Coventry rode on Thursday's the other week!! Lol :D
  • Like 1

No chance.

He is on 6.70 so we would be wasting a point for a start??

He was terrible for us at the start of the season as well altho he should fare better at home as the track is a lot more like Sheffield than Kirky Lane was!!!

Kasprzak

Fricke

Nicholls

R. Worrall

Cook

S. Worrall

Roynon/Wilkinson

I hope the team is something like that, as apposed to putting Craig at no.1 and bringing someone else in. I'm a massive fan of Cookie but wouldn't have him spearheading the team (yet).

Craig Cook and Richie Worrall sign

Worrall is a interesting signing. Does that mean Belle Vue are looking to have a strong top 5

Craig Cook and Richie Worrall sign

Worrall is a interesting signing. Does that mean Belle Vue are looking to have a strong top 5

His average is 4.10

So should imagine fricke and Nicholls will follow

Cook

Nicholls

Fricke

Worrall

So if we can get a decent no1 like KK or keep zagar we should easily use all points up which gives us a slight advantage

Welcome back Craig and Richie. #backthebrits

Pleased to see Craig and Richie back. Some concerns have been expressed about Richie but he ended the season well and will improve his average. Craig has shown his abilities and can kick on next season to be a top rider in the EL.

Edited by Aces51

His average is 4.10

So should imagine fricke and Nicholls will follow

Cook

Nicholls

Fricke

Worrall

So if we can get a decent no1 like KK or keep zagar we should easily use all points up which gives us a slight advantage

Welcome back Craig and Richie. #backthebrits

According to Scott he had a two year deal at the start of last season so hasn't he already joined?

According to Scott he had a two year deal at the start of last season so hasn't he already joined?

In fairness supposed 2 year deals aren't worth the paper they are written on. They mean nothing. Bar bjarne did a 2 year deal for brum that lasted a year.

In fairness to Scott I do believe he is happy to stay with the aces and expect him to sign.

However nothing certain till he does IMHO.

As for Richie, oh dear. The good thing is he has the option of dropping to reserve next season but looks a poor signing on paper.

Richie Worrall on a 4 point average is more than worth the risk.