British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2016

Is this thread supposed to be about Belle-Vue not Poole.

It is but there is no Belle Vue team news to talk about so may as well chat about something else!!

We still havent even named our 2nd tier rsv as yet FFS!!!!

• Like 1

Your right about team news but that's because you can pretty much nail

Richie Worrall

Steve Worrall

Max Fricke

Craig Cook

Scott Nicholls

Then one of Roynon/Boxall depending if KK comes. If he does its Roynon because him and Boxall won't fit. If he doesn't it'll be Boxall. That's means Cook at 1 and god knows the last rider.

That we can speculate on

Apologies BV fans. The 'discussion' originated over whether Dak North might be a BV target?!

Richie Worrall

Steve Worrall

Max Fricke

Craig Cook

Scott Nicholls

Then one of Roynon/Boxall depending if KK comes. If he does its Roynon because him and Boxall won't fit. If he doesn't it'll be Boxall. That's means Cook at 1 and god knows the last rider.

That we can speculate on

If the 5 listed above are confirmed, as expected, and then Boxall is the 2nd rsv we would be left with 7.93 points to play with so if we cant persuade anyone to come on an average close to that then we could be about 1.5 - 2 points below the limit!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bradford Ace

If the 5 listed above are confirmed, as expected, and then Boxall is the 2nd rsv we would be left with 7.93 points to play with so if we cant persuade anyone to come on an average close to that then we could be about 1.5 - 2 points below the limit!!!!!!!!!!

And I've been moaning about Poole being close to a point under the limit. Think I'll be quiet now! Surely BV will get KK and get someone else at reserve so it fits.

I don't care what any list, riding position or the stats say - North is not yet a heat leader!! :wink:

Trust me, having watched him in every home meeting this year, he is not yet a heat leader and would be a risk for any club having him as one in 2016. :P:nono:

If North held down a heat leader spot for 24 meetings in a strong Poole team then i would think that the powers that be will have him on the heatleader list.Also taking into account that the league looks like it will be lot weaker next season but time will tell,as always the fans get to know sod all until it happens.

And I've been moaning about Poole being close to a point under the limit. Think I'll be quiet now! Surely BV will get KK and get someone else at reserve so it fits.

Presume we will only be able to get whoever was in the draft at 2nd rsv so think thats going to be Boxall, S Lambert, Roynon, Wilkinson. Looking at their PL averages, the highest averaged rider in 2015 was Boxall & his EL average is 3.69.

What we need to do is get KK or someone at 7.50 - 7.90 to go with Boxall/AN Other or ditch Richie Worrall so we're left with just over 12 points for 2 riders. For me then i would think we'll probably end up with Grajczonek & Dak North maybe??

Not ideal as means Cook will be No1 & thats a big ask for his first full season as an EL rider only with no PL to fall back on form wise

Edited by Bradford Ace

KK is 7.97

EDIT: Unless the powers that be reduce it as he hasn't ridden EL for a couple of years?!

(Mind you if its reduced to 7.76 or below, then I would expect Poole to retain his services.)

Edited by Skidder1

Richie Worrall

Steve Worrall

Max Fricke

Craig Cook

Scott Nicholls

That we can speculate on

Oh dear! That team looks like a PL team :sad:

KK is 7.97

Is he??? Means we can't have Boxall then & would have to go Roynon or someone like S Lambert or Wilkinson.

That's probably why we're only team not to have announced our 2nd rsv as we're waiting to see if we can get a No1 in

Bloody harsh on Sweden as they win it last year so final should be their.

That's eurovision, not speedway. Say Poland win and it's in Poland the following year, then Poland win again and so on and on. They would have it all the time!
  • Like 1

That's eurovision, not speedway. Say Poland win and it's in Poland the following year, then Poland win again and so on and on. They would have it all the time!

Fair enough but for Sweden not to have a single round is strange surely?.