British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2016

His last official average was 7.94. His 6 meeting intermediary average was about 4.5 and his 11 meetings that season were about 6.5. So take your pick!

But I thought he was left handed?

If so, won't he need last years Polish average converting by 23% to provide him with an average to ride in the PL (just in case the DU rules change).?

Then won't this average then need to get converted to an EL figure by using his Swedish League figure (think its currently +/- 5%)?

(But only his away average in Sweden obviously due to him wearing dreadlocks)..

But then again he could just simply be right handed...?

Which, if the case, will mean that the MC just need to ask Poole what average they would like him to have...😝😃

Edited by mikebv

After this season who would take that risk?

He is a risk in the EL even when riding well abroad.

A few teams probably, a few will struggle to get close to the limit. Of course its a risk but if a club gets a KK in the form of 2010, they'll be on to a winner. Personally id hope Cov dont sign him, we can get close to the average without him.

I do chuckle at the fact we now think the points limit is too high!! Never thought I would ever read that on this forum

• Like 1

the man himself.

I've not read anything saying that

the man himself.

Provide some evidance that he has said that or troll off.Every team seems to have their own worries about who is and who is not comming back next year.

Edited by B.V 72

Woffy in this weeks SS reckons there's 2or 3 GP guys he has spoke to giving Britain a miss next season.

Magic and Matej is 2. Only Niels, Harris, Holder and Doyle. As Holder and Doyle live here I don't think they have any choice. So that leaves Harris and Puk, I can't see Harris quoting the EL. So Puk is a doubt then? Edited by SCB

Magic and Matej is 2. Only Niels, Harris, Holder and Doyle. As Holder and Doyle live here I don't think they have any choice. So that leaves Harris and Puk, I can't see Harris quoting the EL. So Puk is a doubt then?

We will just have to wait and see.

Woffy in this weeks SS reckons there's 2or 3 GP guys he has spoke to giving Britain a miss next season.

What's new good, riddance to them lets move on and think about the EL and not worry what Olsen's puppets are doing

Magic and Matej is 2. Only Niels, Harris, Holder and Doyle. As Holder and Doyle live here I don't think they have any choice. So that leaves Harris and Puk, I can't see Harris quoting the EL. So Puk is a doubt then?

is aj 100% confirmed for lakeside?

What's new good, riddance to them lets move on and think about the EL and not worry what Olsen's puppets are doing

yeah great news if the biggest crowd pullers wont be back...

Scott Nicholls signed, race-used rear tyre now listed on ebay with low opening bid and no reserve. Presented by Scott to raise funds for cat rescue.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262119674112?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Jesus is this genuine. You are auctioning an item from Scott nicholls bin. Its an old tyre, a piece of commercial waste with a signature. Good luck with that one

Doesn't NKI live here too?!

Yes but as an EU national - he has no problem entering the country and doesn't require a visa